During a "Today Show" segment this morning (Thanks for the correction OG...) , Michael Moore was interviewed by Katie. I expected a milquetoast bs interview with how mean everyone was to Michael from the ramp up to it, and on live TV Katie handed him his ass. He started off with an attack based on falacy of McCain's comment, she corrected him and chastised him for his portrayal of Iraq as an oasis of peace, then just proceeded to make him look like an idiot, proving that he is in the "anyone but Bush" camp and not even a Kerry supporter.
I thought it was great. He looked stupid. He tried having Katie defend him with a comment like "Well, you know me and you don't think I am a jerk, right?"
She replied "I don't know you Mr. Moore, I have interviewed you..." He tried saying "But we talked between breaks, and...." she just slammed the door in his face, politely. He invited her to come to the convention with him tonight and before he was finshed she basically gave him the "Ah HELL no..." He asked why, and get this...
She told him she had to rearrange her sock drawer!!!!
Katie gets two thumbs up from me...
I need to figure out a way to write her an e-mail thanking her for the interview. It probably took a lot of guts.