Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else watch Zell Millers speach - HOLY SCHIE!!!

ROZ
    That is one of the best speaches I've ever heard. It's like he has taken my thoughts and read them to the nation. God Bless that man! :rollside:

JustMVG
    Zell Miller has been a frequent guest on Sean Hannity's show as well as Laura Ingram, he has written some books and i cannot believe how incredibly right the man is on varying issues like Tax Reform, public Schools and teachers in general, if you knew the mans humble begginings you'd have far more repect for him than just what you have since he bashed Kerry, which was stupendous in my Honest Opinion!!!! Too bad he won't run For Pres. he says it's not "him" he can do more from the Senate floor.
    MVG

Freak
    Damn I didn't believe their were any good Dem's left. There is hope. Thank god for Zell.

v-drive
    My wife and I were speechless. I had known that he was the one that blasted Sr. and new he was fond of Jr. but I just had no idea this guy was gonna come off like this. I have heard some early responses that he doesn't count anymore but i'm thinking that is just wishful thinking.
    I want to hear from Mccain, his responses are bothersome and it doesn't make sence. I guess maybe he is just trying to keep things clean but why isn't he condemning Kerry and Edwards for some of their speeches.
    :coffeycup v-drive

OGShocker
    I told my wife as we were watching, this guy has more balls than the rest of his party put together. For him to cross the line and cross it that hard showed me a lot about the man.
    Today Sen. Miller will be hacked my the MSM (mainstream media) on how "mean" he was. I say F**K you Matt and Katie! :chi: Fox and friends hosts were sitting there this morning with their jaws still on the floor over Sen. Millers speach. :mix:

eliminatedsprinter
    The man is retiring from the senate and he doesn't need his parties support anymore, so I guess he figures he can finally stop comprimising and say what he really thinks about what has happened to the party.
    This am on the news the main thing they were saying about the speech was how angry it's tone was. They also were talking about how he challanged Chris Matthews to a duel. I saw the speech, but I missed the duel challange, did anyone else see that???

Dave C
    I watch the liberal media closely.
    The liberal media is F-ing pissed off about Miller. They are calling him every name in the book. :argue:
    which is a good thing for us! :wink:
    I always say that if you have to resort to name calling you already lost the argument.

OGShocker
    I watch the liberal media closely.
    The liberal media is F-ing pissed off about Miller. They are calling him every name in the book. :argue:
    which is a good thing for us! :wink:
    I always say that if you have to resort to name calling you already lost the argument.
    Whatever you A$$hole!...sorry I had to.
    I am going to spend a big part of my day looking for positive news items on Sen. Millers speech. I wonder if I find three?

Dave C
    you will find none
    If the media is pissed because they are a bunch of flaming lefties that means WE ARE WINNING!!!!!
    BTW did you hear my laughter from my house in Norcal during Miller's speech? intermixed with the Kerry's ship is sinking comments?

Essex502
    Pretty damn good speach last might. I didn't know of this guy until yesterday but now after ready a bit of his background and bio it's clear he should switch parties...he's definitely no Democrat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast