Hey Folks,
I jujst wanted to say that there is WWWAAAAAYYYY too much FORD talk goin on around here!!! Chevy's are the only way to spin a jet! My particular ride is a 18' Nordic. 468, aluminum heads w/ K-motion springs, port matched, cc'd and ported, weiand Hi-Ram w/ worked 660 center squirters, 10-1 pistons, Isky solid cam, .630 lift 269deg@.050, comp cam pushrods, Harland Sharp Roller rockers, Donovan gear drive and front cover, all plumbed w/aeroquip fireproof teflon AN hoses. The pump is a Berk 12-JG blueprinted by CP, w/ a loader, and a stuffer. The only problem is that is yet to be started! Thrashing to make it to Fox's for Memorial Day, and I'll take the Pepsi challenge with any of you FoRd guys right now! (pretty cocky huh?) None of the fOrDs in the other articles sound like too much of a threat though. Ha Ha I'm hoping to spin this ole Berk right around 6K, and my engine builder and CP think it's a good possibility. The proof is in the puddin' though so until mine starts-up I better shut-up cuz I can't step-up. Anyways Chevys rule, FuRds suck and I'll start taking numbers now with any of you Parker people with fords that want to get spanked (and out-roosted) in front of your loved ones!
Until next time...
Skeep