Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bowties Forever

skeepwerkzaz
    Spectra,
    Where out west? Oregon, Washington? Or Nor-Cal? If nor-cal do you frequent the delta? Is your Spectra in the last Hot Boat with the Spectra Layout? Did you see it?
    Later,
    SKEEP

skeepwerkzaz
    Hey CAS,
    Sonoma huh, that's where I grew up. Are you a Sprague? Inskeep here
    later,
    SKEEP

spectras only
    I live in Vancouver Canada with the abundance of water around for boating.Too bad our wheather isn't like yours, but at least gives us time to tinker with boats in the winter months.My 20 foot boat can be seen in the September issue of Hot Boats shop tour by Brian Davidson,at www.californiamarine.com (http://www.californiamarine.com) and www.spectramarine.com. (http://www.spectramarine.com.) By the way you can browse at the californiamarine site at the boats of the seventies and eighties that we had around.

Slick
    Skeep,
    Glad to hear you know the difference between having a good time and being stupid. I've been going to the river for 15 years now and seen too many stupid people. I don't know if we're going to make it up Memorial or not. Wife's 6mos Pregnant and don't know is she'll be able to deal with the heat. Boat won't be done anyway. However, I don't mind goin up and just hang'n out. If I don't go, do me a favor, Have bloody Mary at fox's for me. Some of the best around.
    Slick

skeepwerkzaz
    Spectra,
    Nice ride! I have always liked Spectra's. B.C. eh! cccccooooolllllddddd water. I think I would freez! I am trying to get a few good pics of my boat for perousal.
    L8,
    SKEEP

skeepwerkzaz
    Slick,
    Are you in AZ or CA? Cathy does make a bitchin' bloody buddie. I may even have two for you. Good luck with your child, he/she better be at the river next year!!!
    L8
    SKEEP

spectras only
    Yeah, the Georgia Straight only warm enough from july till september, but I spend more time at Lake Okanagan and Skaha which is nice and warm in the summer.Lake Okanagan is a big lake [50 miles long] and accomodates some big offshore types as well.Arnold Shwarznagger has a hydeaway there too.Haven't seen his boat yet.If you californians want to have a nice time, you gotta bring your boats up here.The exchange rate alone would make it worthwhile let alone the scenery.There are excellent winery's all over the lake area.

Slick
    Skeep,
    I live in north Phoenix. It's funny, not that many people from the valley go to the river. They all hang out at the cove on Lake Pleasant. Are you going to the drags out at Firebird? I might go out saturday. My mechanic (Jett Performance Marine) is running his boat Jett Bayou II. Thanks for the kind words. The little bugger is due late August. It's a girl. I imagine she'll love it as much as our 6yro does. I'm pretty sure it's the same Cathy I'm thinking of, she used to manage Windmill Resort where I stay.

skeepwerkzaz
    Slick,
    This weekend is going to be the first one out for my bro's Daytona. Blowermotor new this season, last year it was a t-ram. He is driving out fron Sad Diego to let me go over it and do the break-in. He is scared to! I am an airplane mechanic by trade, and the mystery of starting $10,000+ engines for the first time is non-existent! Do you know Sam fron Jett? Anyway the answer is know about the races, we are going to try and make our own!!!!!
    SKEEP

spectras only
    I'm sure you guys ventured around RJB before it sank,and maybe you saw this site already[www.gas-turbines.com/allison.htm].Skeep ,since your into aeroplanes you'll appreciate this site.Maybe you should start a project like the allison small block,eh.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast