Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute speed & marine

cc322
    Just wanted to give a plug to Aron and his new shop. I just had my 20 hr service done by them and he was the best. 20 hr service ran 315.00 imo that was a good deal oil change , new filter, new fuel seperator pull out drive off grease re align check steering and whatever else they do at 20 hrs. Anybody looking for service af any kind should give him a call.

PHX ATC
    I've heard he is the bomb at Havasu. Glad you had a good experience.

cc322
    Anybody else use them?

phebus
    Not yet, but I have heard nothing but good. They will be doing my annual service during the off season.

NORDIC_RIG
    yup Aron is a great kid.
    very honest and cares about what he is doing .
    cya mike

JustDawn
    A few weeks back we were in Havasu and needed the oil changed in our(Playdeep's)blown Eliminator.
    At the time they were slammed and said they could not do it that day.Aron then offered the use of all of his tools including a cool little electric pump that sucked all of the oil out in about 2 minutes.
    These guys came out and checked on us and made sure we had the proper tools as well as rags and anything we might need to make the job easier.
    They were great guys who really seemed to really care about helping us out.
    I am pretty sure we will use them from here on out.

franky
    Aaron (sp?) came from (was the go to guy at) Savage Marine. I'm sure he tired of the drama and left to start up his own place (w/invester) about four doors down from Savage.
    He is a straight up honest nice guy who speeks to you and treats you like a client/friend. Always wants to help, squeezes you in, delivers when he says and thanks you for using him. He doesn't treat you like a dog dick if you don't happen to have a 34' twin blown bad boy. Total flip side from Steve.
    Use him, you won't be sorry. I hope he is successful and around for a while. His ethics are working for him towards that end.

cc322
    Great work ethics, and he will get all my business, unless I have warranty issues, than I will go to Alco, which Aaron recomend's. With all the shady shops at the river this guy should shine in the business.

SFV2RVR
    sounds like a great shop. not like some of these other guys.

N2Lake
    Aaron is absolutly the best I have ever seen, here or there.
    Just Dawn tell Playdeep hello.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast