Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TX-19 & 19' PICKLEFORK HULLS FOR SALE

sdpm
    If anyone is interested in buying either one of these hulls with your choice of colors, graphics, lay-up weight etc., I own the molds. They will be layed up by West Coast Tooling in Riverside. I have many pictures of past boats boats built. Build the boat that you want! I will help with some of the installation and will sell you parts to complete boat at a substantial savings. You can either E-Mail me or call me for more details (619) 698-9605 Thanks Neil :2purples:

cvx-20
    I would like to see some pics of the tx19 if you have any avalable. thanks

sdpm
    I will try to get some on tomorrow. Mike @ HB is going to help me post them since I don"t know how to yet. I have alot of great pictures in all different stages. I built alot of these in outboards. People loved the room and the performance. It is a awsome boat. It seems that most people want bigger boats today so my little hot rods died off. Thanks Neil

bite your tongue spdm!
    i see it as a revival! lol

Jake W
    If you are calling it a TX 19 is it from the Condor or Youngblood molds?
    You guys that are reading this relize this would be a 19 foot Gullwing hull.The guys on hear call them gullwings where as the guys in the mid west call them TXs.
    Also what 19 foot tunnel are you building?since Youngblood and Condor did not make a 19 only 18 and 20.
    Is it an Eliminator or a Cheyenne copie?
    Thanks Jake

steelcomp
    If you are calling it a TX 19 is it from the Condor or Youngblood molds?
    You guys that are reading this relize this would be a 19 foot Gullwing hull.The guys on hear call them gullwings where as the guys in the mid west call them TXs.
    Also what 19 foot tunnel are you building?since Youngblood and Condor did not make a 19 only 18 and 20.
    Is it an Eliminator or a Cheyenne copie?
    Thanks Jake
    Beg to differ' but I believe Youngblood did make a 19...I think that's the mold Earl Smith bought, and started Performance Jet.

steelcomp
    Isn't the TX what's left of Texas Tunnel? The Texas Tunnel, if I'm not mistaken, was basically a modified Youngblood (after Earl bought it) with a Daytona bottom on it. Earl also built a 16' TT that wasn't as successful.

sdpm
    Hi Jake, yes the TX-19 is the youngblood gullwing mold. It is 18' 10" overall glass to glass. I have had this mold now for over 10 years. As for the tunnel, it was the Eliminator 19 Daytona mold that had the flat keel center pod that they did not use very much because they had the other mold with the radius keel. I had the mold modified to the radius keel by Jeff Bennett and and made an insert for it to convert back to a flat keel for the outboards. I have had this mold for over 14 years. Thanks Neil
    PS- I have been building these boats under PREDATOR BOATS for the past 16 years and I have the registered mfg I.D. to go with them.

Jake W
    Steelcomp,You must of missed something.
    YES they did make a 19 foot GULLWING not a tunnel.
    TX came from Youngblood
    Earl Smiths boats were called Preformance Jet boats I have an 18 foot gullwing he made (PJB)
    Yes Scotten did make his 19 Gullwing and his 18 river racer Gullwing from Earls molds.He even made some of Earls boats at first.
    Jake

Jake W
    sdpm thanks for the info what do you sell the bare glass TX 19s for?
    Jake

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast