Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TX-19 & 19' PICKLEFORK HULLS FOR SALE

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How much are the 19ft picklefoot hulls running with a setback jet installed. All i am looking for is a bare hull with rubrail and a jet. What would the numbers be on one of those?

sdpm
    Which jet and with what done to it? Shoe and rideplate? Loader? SS impeller? Inducer? Droop Snoot? Diverter? Set Back? Pump Brace? Pop off valve? How much power will you make? How fast do you think you would like to run? I need a little more info please. Thanks Neil

Jake W
    My 18s sides have some woptedoos in them one worse than the other but other than that it is pretty stright.The hull is built pretty nice though.It is by far the best layed up hull I have owned to date.
    Jake

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Which jet and with what done to it? Shoe and rideplate? Loader? SS impeller? Inducer? Droop Snoot? Diverter? Set Back? Pump Brace? Pop off valve? How much power will you make? How fast do you think you would like to run? I need a little more info please. Thanks Neil
    I will need the following,berkeley G,shoe,rideplate,loader,inducer,droop and manual diverter. No pop off valve or jet-a-way is neeed. power will be around 600-700hp. i am happy with 90mph.

sdpm
    I will need the following,berkeley G,shoe,rideplate,loader,inducer,droop and manual diverter. No pop off valve or jet-a-way is neeed. power will be around 600-700hp. i am happy with 90mph.
    I will get back to you tomorrow when I get to my shop. I still have some more questions for you. Thanks Neil PS- I'm going to bed!!! See ya :notam:

vdrivenman
    there is a true TX19(youngblood) for sale on a local boat page w power for $4995 can see it at www.southeasttexas.com under power/cruiser
    there was also an Earl Smith Gullwing for sale listed in the Texas boat trader in marshall ,tx.

pops1
    If anyone is interested in buying either one of these hulls with your choice of colors, graphics, lay-up weight etc., I own the molds. They will be layed up by West Coast Tooling in Riverside. I have many pictures of past boats boats built. Build the boat that you want! I will help with some of the installation and will sell you parts to complete boat at a substantial savings. You can either E-Mail me or call me for more details (619) 698-9605 Thanks Neil :2purples:Neil, how are you- thought you dropped out of the world- Dave Jones- Call me-714-522-3910

moneysucker
    That little 16" texas tunnel set up right is almost impossible to leave on. They run great for about an 1/8 mile. After that they don't do real well and are dangerous. Very quick! That mold is availible to buy!
    PM me on what you want for that mold. I wouldn't mind owning it. There are a lot of these 16's back on the water. The Yuma boys seem to love them. Good riverracers.

sdpm
    I don't own the 16' mold but I know who does. Call me. Neil

sdpm
    Neil, how are you- thought you dropped out of the world- Dave Jones- Call me-714-522-3910
    Hi Dave, I'm still around. Kind of got out of building complete boats. Too much headache and liability. Not worth it. Went back to service/repairs and parts sales so my showroom is pretty empty now except for customers boats. All customers boats now get to stay inside. Kind of nice. Talk to you soon. Neil

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast