Thread: ***boat Shoot

Wet Dream
    What lake is that on this weekend and at what time? Where is everyone meeting?

shirkey4750
    Buckeye lake is the spot. As for the time I will check with Skeebo and get the time and call you

Wet Dream
    Thanks John. I thought thats the lake that Jay mentioned, but I wanted to double check. Its actually off of I-70, east of Columbus. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 80's there on Saturday. Its about a 3 1/2 hour tow for me. Wife works all day, but I might come down for it.

Lady Warhawk
    I think one more good boating in the sun shine instead of rain would be great.
    We've had flooding in this neck of the woods, and no banks or sand to get out on. Plus I'm not crazy about riding around in a boat with two lightning robs sticking out the back :yuk:

shirkey4750
    Just got back from the Hot Boat shoot on Buckeye Lake outside of Columbas Ohio. It was a very interesting event, as everybody there had there boat photographed. What was realley nice was the eleven boat caravan that we pulled in with, and they were all jets and V-drives. All the pictures should be in the Januaray edition. I took a few pictures, but Bill has all the good ones.