Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vinyl CLeaner??

NOTALENT
    What is the most powerful vinyl cleaner out there?? I used mothers vinyl cleaner..but I need something that gets deep inside the vinyl and clears out the dirt/grease etc...and make it bright white again..any ideas??

gramps
    try some tennis shoe cleaner..............you might be surprised.

BarryMac
    Mr Cleans Magic Eraser (it's the shit), then treat with a vinyl protectant...
    gjb

NorCal Gameshow

Ion
    I don't know if this is kosher or not, but it has worked GREAT for me and still does an excellent job for my white vinyl seats, etc. Acetone. Nothing gets out worked in, greasy suntan oil butt stains or sandal rubber scuffs better. So far after 2 seasons of doing this, there have been absolutely no ill effects. I have used some sort of conditioner afterwords, but not always. I have also witnessed new boat makers use it on interiors when an accidental scuff occured.
    Test out a small area first & see how it works.

schlepy
    the best thing that worked for me is a 1/4 simple green to water mixture and a stiff bristle brush.

Desert Rat
    gjb
    This stuff is the sh!t for getting out the suntan scummies! I have also heard of useing Tolune. I don't think the eco-nazi's allow it to be sold in California but I think you can still get it in AZ and NV

Big_Gunz_
    gjb
    The Magic Eraser is all I use, it works great.

SOCALDETAIL1
    What is the most powerful vinyl cleaner out there?? I used mothers vinyl cleaner..but I need something that gets deep inside the vinyl and clears out the dirt/grease etc...and make it bright white again..any ideas??
    Smart & Final degreaser works great with a soft nylon brush, cheap too...

Bre
    Bring it over to my house..... give me a full day and it will be white

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast