Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Refuge in LHC

Havasu1986
    Does anybody have any input on the refuge development or know there web site. I'm thinking of selling my house above the high school and buying a lot and building a home there. I heard they were having problems there with building on blow sand.

Kilrtoy
    yes it was built on th elandfill and it is also built up on sad, Iguess youcould say liquafaction(SP). I was warned by all Havasu residents TO NOT BUY THERE

TCHB
    If you drive through the area it looks great but it also looks like it could have problems. It is built on a big sand dune which seems unstable but I have also seen homes on beaches that do ok. Yes they do have sand blowing through out that area.

uvindex
    Does anybody have any input on the refuge development or know there web site.This is the developer's site: http://www.siennacorp.com/therefuge/index.html

atomickitn
    sand! you can build on sand i just finished building the hermosa beach pier life gaurd tower, and public resrooms.............................in the sand, three stories , and a s** :rollside: t load of concrete

riverrunner
    There are going to be some pretty pissed off rich people if they start having problems. Isn't the Refuge like the most expensive place in Havasu? I know I couldn't even get through the gate the one time i tried to check it out. Not like I have the money to buy there, just wanted to see how the other 1/2 lives.

Kachina26
    yes it was built on th elandfill and it is also built up on sad, Iguess youcould say liquafaction(SP). I was warned by all Havasu residents TO NOT BUY THERE
    You drinkin' kilr?

LHC30Victory
    I also heard about some sort of sand fly that lives, no, THRIVES there! Any truth to that????

Kilrtoy
    You drinkin' kilr?
    I wish, crappy keyboard and not checking the spelling..... :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

LHC30Victory
    Skool Kopps dunt knead 2 now hou to spil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast