Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hava-STEAL!

andy01
    Does anybody have a map of where this house is located? Near town? Ramp for boat?
    The area around it? good? Not so good?
    Andy

andy01
    Is it possible to blow out the back of the garage for a bigger boat? Like say a 50' deep garage?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Killer Website Magic!!

4DAY4PLAY
    Nice house, but a friend of a friend told me the market out there has slowed waaaaaaaay down= deals in the future for those that can wait.

djunkie
    Does anybody have a map of where this house is located? Near town? Ramp for boat?
    The area around it? good? Not so good?
    Andy
    My house is only a few blocks from there. I haven't had any problems in my area. Its a few miles from the center of town but there is a nice grocery store down the street on Oro Grande. I usually drive south to Cattail cove to launch my boat. Not too far from Windsor. About a 10 minute drive.

Magic Boomerang
    Here you go...
    Good luck
    http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...=l&trf=0&mag=3
    Kilrtoy, Thanks for the assistance! When I have the time I'll have to check out how you provided the map.
    Much appreciated!

Magic Boomerang
    My house is only a few blocks from there. I haven't had any problems in my area. Its a few miles from the center of town but there is a nice grocery store down the street on Oro Grande. I usually drive south to Cattail cove to launch my boat. Not too far from Windsor. About a 10 minute drive.
    The area is typical Havasu with a mix of new and older homes; nothing unsightly. Located within 5 minutes of Bashas on the southside or Smiths in the center of town. Windsor Beach and Cattail are each about a 10 - 15 minute drive. No waiting when launching at Cattail. The major cross streets are Chemehuevi Blvd. & McCulloch Blvd.

Magic Boomerang
    Nice house, but a friend of a friend told me the market out there has slowed waaaaaaaay down= deals in the future for those that can wait.
    Similar to a good percentage of CA, the Havasu market is a buyer's market, and for now, bidding wars appear to be a thing of the past! Inventory is up 200 - 300% over 2 years ago. The market doesn't appear to be slipping but has become more realistic. Today's serious seller's are no longer able to price their homes based on present competition but instead based upon past sales. That is completely opposite the market a few years ago.
    The garage is at it's maiximum depth at 29 ft. as the kitchen is directly behind it!

Hardly Satisfied
    :rollside: :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast