Thread: Mafioso captured

Old Texan
    http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...&rg=blsadstrgt
    And they bitach about not getting bin Laden. This mafia guy was on the run for 40 yrs in a peaceful civilized surrounding.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Shows what "having help from locals" is good for ...... good for about 40 years of freedom.

Havasu Cig
    Look how long it took them to find Pablo Escovar, and they knew what city he was in.

Blown 472
    http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...&rg=blsadstrgt
    And they bitach about not getting bin Laden. This mafia guy was on the run for 40 yrs in a peaceful civilized surrounding.
    Ya think his family spotted gdumbya some coin?

Old Texan
    Ya think his family spotted gdumbya some coin?
    But of course, if there's bribe money available he'd be right in line.
    Its amazing how nimble George W is to be able to be at the roots of everything that goes wrong, anything that is corrupt, any skullduggery and subversive activities, all bent on the demise of personal freedoms, and such.
    I hear he is even responsible for acne in teenagers and beer bellies on old balding men. Not to mention menstrual cramps in women.
    That sucker is amazing, he's everywhere. Blown you've got to admire the man's attentive abilities to be involved in such a wide variety of world sabotage and distress.
    God ain't got nothing on ol' W, no sir.

SmokinLowriderSS
    But of course, if there's bribe money available he'd be right in line.
    Its amazing how nimble George W is to be able to be at the roots of everything that goes wrong, anything that is corrupt, any skullduggery and subversive activities, all bent on the demise of personal freedoms, and such.
    I hear he is even responsible for acne in teenagers and beer bellies on old balding men. Not to mention menstrual cramps in women.
    That sucker is amazing, he's everywhere. Blown you've got to admire the man's attentive abilities to be involved in such a wide variety of world sabotage and distress.
    God ain't got nothing on ol' W, no sir.
    Ain't that the truth.

Blown 472
    Ain't that the truth.
    I am sure with your vast weath of knowledge you can find the link to bin ladins and bailing that slack jaw of a prez out, but you chose to block that out.