Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Realtors

HAULASSHENRY
    How many people in here feel that realtors offer a benefit? and how many people in here feel that worthless realtors are the desicretion of higher prices and are completely overpaid for what they do?

uvindex
    and how many people in here feel that worthless realtors are the desicretion (sic) of higher prices and are completely overpaid for what they do?Nice scientific survey you have going there (not to mention the newly coined word!) Gee, I wonder what your view might be on the subject?

dicudmore
    obviously there are good and bad ones....
    A good realtor IMO is absolutely worth what you pay them.

jdogginla
    I bought my house with out an agent. I got lucky.....I had leased the house before. He told me he was going to put it on the market, so I told him I'll buy it if we can do the deal betweeen us without agents. I offered him 8 % less than what he said he was going to list it at. Told him if he lists it, he's going to pay 6% to the agents no matter what, and that it was in both of our interests for me to buy the house, so take additional 2% for the no hassle factor. We went back and forth a little, but in the long run got it done without agents and saved myself 30k on the house.
    Only because I've dealt with the paper work before would I consider not using an agent in the future, but there is alot of shit they have to know and do! I think they earn their money............also if you feel differently commission's are negotiable.

Ivan Dan
    You have a total of 12 posts and you've already managed to get -50 to -99 rep points. Keep up the great work pal!

RiverDave
    LOL... Well obviously Ivan Dan is a realtor.
    In all seriousness though, I'd use a realtor to purchase something large like that. It's almost like insurance to keep you out of all of the pot holes that your not aware of.
    RD

HAULASSHENRY
    What are rep points Ivan?

dicudmore
    What are rep points Ivan?
    that red dot below your post count...me thinks

ROZ
    You're a phony online at the marina....

BIGTYME
    Hey haulass genius
    Next time when you need surgery, go over to your friends house and have him take care of you due to the fact that doctors are overpaid!
    What an idiot!
    Please give me some insight on how REALTORS drive up prices?????
    I guess now the realtors not the BUYERS get the loan and write the checks and the realtors get the equity check at closing and not the SELLERS!
    Hello captain stupid. Seller sets price - buyer pays price.. What a concept!
    PROUD REALTOR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast