Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Raystown

Wet Dream
    We're landlocked here. All bridges are closed, truck running like shit, Dan has cracked heads. I don't think its going to be worth the trip.

DansBlown73Nordic
    NOPE its raining here like hell. Im going to spend the day pulling the motor.

Wet Dream
    Currently windy (10-15mph) and 51 degrees. It stopped raining, but the rivers look like crap. If anyone is still interrested in a day trip to Raystown, tomorrow might happen, if you guys are up to it. But for the weekend, I think it was too risky.

hydrostream'n
    We might want to check with the lake to see if all the roads are open, it's not the big city up there and most of the highways out that way from Harrisburg were closed last night because of mud and water. They also are expecting flood levels to rise all the way into tomorrow even though it's not raining anymore, according to the weather folks.
    Wet how about giving hemicbx a call to see how things look up there lake wise?

Hemicbx
    Hydro,
    Hemicbx saw the pending weather and came home early. Thursday night. Thursday was a sweet boating day, though.
    Hemicbx

Thunder Struck
    Currently windy (10-15mph) and 51 degrees. It stopped raining, but the rivers look like crap. If anyone is still interrested in a day trip to Raystown, tomorrow might happen, if you guys are up to it. But for the weekend, I think it was too risky.
    51deg??? WTF Its 101 deg here and has not started to rain.. Ever!!

DaveA
    Just give that ole Mexican hurricane (Javier??) a little time, and you, too, may experience just a taste of what us eastcoasters have enjoyed over the last 2 weeks- flooding, high winds, powerlines down, etc. etc. :yuk:

HammerDown
    I recall several times out west they were praying for a little rain...(how about a little fire scarecrow).
    East, North, South or West...we ALL have our issues with Mother Nature! :2purples:

Thunder Struck
    Just give that ole Mexican hurricane (Javier??) a little time, and you, too, may experience just a taste of what us eastcoasters have enjoyed over the last 2 weeks- flooding, high winds, powerlines down, etc. etc. :yuk:
    We need some flooding out here... We may not have any lakes to boat in by next year.

Thunder Struck
    I recall several times out west they were praying for a little rain...(how about a little fire scarecrow).
    East, North, South or West...we ALL have our issues with Mother Nature! :2purples:
    Sorry Hammer didnt mean to sound like i was knocking at you guys. Just stated 51 deg and rain. Sure would be nice if we had some for a change!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast