Consider it a West-East Coast get together.....
Almost to the DAM RUN 10-9-04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anybody get this pinned at the top of HBW for me?
We will be meeting outside the gas dock area at Katherines Landing just inside the no wake zone and leaving at 9AM..not 8AM. Please remember to be to the side and not block others leaving the launch area. We will be heading up and stopping outside of COTTONWOOD for a little bit. Some may be joining us there. After that it is up to an area short of Willow Beach for hanging out. After that it is up to Willow Beach. On the way back after you go thru the basin at the 12 mile marker on the AZ side there is a nice cove for us all to congegrate in and party for a few hours. There is even a little beach area with a little grass for the kids to play at while the adults do their thing. There is also a rock (not too high) that people can jump off if they want to. All out boats can fit nicely in this cove. Here is the deal with the BBQ stuff when we leave 12 mile....If you want to BBQ on the beach just bring out your BBQ and whatever you want to grill. Team up with others you know and walla....party! YOU CAN NOT BRING A CHARCOL GRILL OR LOGS TO LIGHT ON THE BEACH. I saw a sign this weekend stating they are NOT ALLOWED. As you leave the launch area there is a big beach area (cove) on the LH side. I think this is a good area to BBQ as it will pretty much be deserted and for the taking. After that it is a very short boat ride back to all of your slips and up to KL Hotel for kicking back and partying.
1. SHOCKWAVETOM
2. FRENCHIE-KL
3. Nodigg
4. Three Days Only-KL
5. Dicudmore
6. Bling Bling-KL
7. SocalHD-KL
8. TITTIES AND BEER
9. Force 26-KL
10. Andy and Bre-KL
11. phuggit-KL
12. LHC30Victory-KL