Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open invite for youse peeps on the East Coast to come out to a West Coast party

RiverOtter
    ya come on out we can all go over to catalina
    T&B... If I didn't have a wife and 2 kids... I'd do it. :cry:

FRENCHIE
    looks like everyone is showing up....out 11 peeps viewing this easat coast bull$h#t....8 are from teh sandbar!!! :eat:

RiverOtter
    do what i do LEAVE THEM AT HOME :idea:
    Then the RiverOtter would looking for love from other river animals.... like the Palatapus, or the Beaver, or I better stop :burningm:

datdude
    A good halfway from the east coast to west coast would be....Lake Texoma in Denison TX. Big Lake for the 25' and over crowd and plenty of coves for the small jet boats like me and the ones that have been pictured from the east coast. I was on that lake in mid Nov w/mid 70 temps. :idea: I also have a relative who works at Tanglewood Resorts.
    http://home.texoma.net/~roos/lake.htm
    http://www.tanglewoodresort.com/home.asp
    Maybe we should pick a date next year and try to come up with something. I think that would be fun and could turn into something special. Maybe we could rotate every year...for instance have the West Coast host it and put up all the East Coast people one year at a spot on the WC. Then flip it the next year. I volunteer to host somebody out here for a week.
    Or you could do the middle of the road thing and meet in between.
    Think of all the possibilities of a meeting of the boaters from accross the USA. All sorts of shiznit comes to mind
    This could be big people.....

WUTWZAT
    Here we go again, check out what the west coast is really all about
    www.peggedmovie.com
    got a great trailer of the places we all hang and yes these are our boats that appear in the video. The very people right here on this thread, SYA you looking at my women? Oh, sorry, thats your women I was stsring at. My bad.
    Jason

Big Boys Toy PE857
    WUT, and you other left coasters,
    You guys are obviously in to big offshore sport type boats, which I like also. But, the group that you have seen in those pics from our side are all low profile lake racer/drag style thingys. While what you have is nice it ain't my bag. I'll bet my boat will run 150 mph before yours will get on plane.

WUTWZAT
    We also got the little FreeBoard Challenged boats that those guys run, hell they started out here on the West Coast. Don't make me bust on the SouthWind boys on ya.....
    Self Proclaimed King of Boats with Very Little FreeBoard
    :devil: Jason

Nucking futs
    BUT WILL IT RUN 60 MPH IN 4' SEAS
    Mine will...............if i wanted too that is

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    WUT, and you other left coasters,
    You guys are obviously in to big offshore sport type boats, which I like also. But, the group that you have seen in those pics from our side are all low profile lake racer/drag style thingys. While what you have is nice it ain't my bag. I'll bet my boat will run 150 mph before yours will get on plane.
    lets see that lake racer go to catalina and come back after 4pm

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Not interested in traveling Catalina at 4:00, or any other time for that matter. However, I also have a very nice 24' custom sport cruiser with a supercharged BBC that would be up to the task I would think.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast