Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Murder in Phoenix

RiverToysJas
    Are you saying this guy tracked him down with the intent on killing him and any witnesses?
    Sounds like it, they charged him with First Degree Murder! Sounds like the Police believe he intended to kill them all.
    That's a terrible shame. Sorry for friend and all the family and friends.
    RTJas

Speedin' Ian
    Are you saying this guy tracked him down with the intent on killing him and any witnesses?
    No I'm not saying that at all. I just know he was on the wrong track in Long Beach so he was moving to Phoenix for a fresh start . Thanks for the kind words guys it didn't really hit me until I read the newspaper articles

SHOCKWAVETOM
    No I'm not saying that at all. I just know he was on the wrong track in Long Beach so he was moving to Phoenix for a fresh start . Thanks for the kind words guys it didn't really hit me until I read the newspaper articles
    The sad thing is some Atty will probably keep him out of the chair by claiming his being high and so forth made him do these things. I doubt if he will ever see the outside of a jail but will probably get to keep his life.
    Sorry again to hear this. Meth ruins many, many lives.

BarryMac
    Sorry to hear about your friend, it's terrible what drugs will do to people, my thoughts are with you...
    gjb

topless
    So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you and the families. :frown:

Boatcop
    This appears to be a drug rip-off gone bad. I don't think murder was the original intent, just robbery of money and drugs.
    Things appear to have gone south from there.
    "Meth is one hell of a drug!"
    Apologies to the late Rick James, Bitch.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Sorry to hear this..... . Our thoughts are with you!

MsDrmr
    to you and to his friends and family, I am sorry for your losses. My prayers and thoughts and best wishes go out to you all.

1978 Rogers
    Speedin' Ian, I feel your pain. I had a good friend that moved down to Scottsdale after graduating college. This was around 1995-96. We new each other since grade school. He was working for the Budweiser destributor down in the area. He went around with the Bud Girls to bars and did promotional stuff. He started getting into a pretty good party crowd from his associations through work. He helped run the 1997 New Years party in Tempe. My wife & I went down to see him. He got us parking up front by the beer trucks and free access to the festivities. Anyways he moved back home to Federal Way, Washington about Spring 2001. I saw him a couple of times. He told me he moved back up to get his life straightened out. Then the next thing I know is my dad calling me at work, telling me Eric just killed himself at home. He was alone at the house. Dressed up in a suit and took a shotgun to his head. I never found out from his parents or other friends what exactly drove him to this extreme. His demons must have been pretty bad. But, it left a huge hole in my life, it's till there.

Keithb87
    I've been watching this on the news too..
    The "suspect" also put a bullett in the dog's head , but the dog lived.
    Sorry for your loss..
    KeithB87

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast