Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2500HD Duramax problems...

Jordy
    The fix is very easy,sell it then go buy a Ford with a diesel.Chevy's just aren't made for hauling and working,Fords were built for work.
    Didn't you read that he just sold a 6.0 Ford? That must not be the solution here.

little rowe boat
    Didn't you read that he just sold a 6.0 Ford? That must not be the solution here.
    Then he messed up.

little rowe boat
    Sounds like a fuel filter. You can get bad fuel anytime. Happend to me on a trip to Canada in the middle of nowhere. EZ fix! Remember, no matter how bad your Chevy runs, it could be worse..... It could be a F.O.R.D....
    Good luck!
    I know this was for me,you can keep believing you know,but in reality you and I know I'm right. :yuk:

Jordy
    Then he messed up.
    Really???
    I traded in my '03 PSD (6.0) because of too many problems with it and Ford couldn't fix it.
    You know, if you want to do the silly little "buy a ford" crap, you could at least offer some insight to the problem the guy is having as well, rather than just add nothing to the conversation but wasted space. Just something to think about.

Brady Bunch
    This happened to a friend of mine. Seriously, It was a sensor that went bad! Truck lost power, would idle shitty and puff black smoke. 2004 Duramax!

cdog
    Then he messed up.
    Your like the Micheal Moore of truck preference. The guy's looking for help not partiasan truck politics. Every company has problems. I know a guy who owns a tow truck company in Florida and hes say's they tow in more fords than anything.
    Good luck with your problems, I wish I knew a fix but don't know anything about diesels.

little rowe boat
    Really???
    You know, if you want to do the silly little "buy a ford" crap, you could at least offer some insight to the problem the guy is having as well, rather than just add nothing to the conversation but wasted space. Just something to think about.
    You are right I have not offered any help,for that I am sorry.A buddy I work with has the duramax and the prob. sounds similar to a prob. he was having,he thought fuel filter,but turned out to be a sensor,covered under warranty.

little rowe boat
    Your like the Micheal Moore of truck preference. The guy's looking for help not partiasan truck politics. Every company has problems. I know a guy who owns a tow truck company in Florida and hes say's they tow in more fords than anything.
    Good luck with your problems, I wish I knew a fix but don't know anything about diesels.
    As for the thread the partisan truck thing started very early in the thread,you might want to read all of it before you jump to you d-ass conclussion.

cdog
    As for the thread the partisan truck thing started very early in the thread,you might want to read all of it before you jump to you d-ass conclussion.
    HA! HA! Rock on Fire Marshall Ford Guy!

little rowe boat
    HA! HA! Rock on Fire Marshall Ford Guy!
    :boxed:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast