Thread: parker labor day/pics/ girls gone wild

rvrkaosI
    Girls gone wild on the scene for labor day weekend, and it was a definite out of control weekend! Here's some footage of what took place at lower sandBar:
    edited by Rexone... Nudity and sex acts are not permitted on this forum as has been discussed over and over. Further posting of these type of pictures will result in removal of the poster from ***boat. Thank you in advance for your cooperation
    And for a more serious note, the girls on board RVRKAOS
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/626xxx_d.jpg
    It was a hella crazy weekend, and though I believe David Plunket Realty is screwing me for my deposit as I received my deposit money back in the mail, I hope that his good business practice will straighten this out in the morning. :angry2:

Kwicherbichen
    Looks like you were pretty close to the action? In pic #3 are those two actually hittin it in front of everyone? :supp: Also, the perspective of your picture seems like you could have been close enough to "tap in"

Kindsvater Flat
    I'm suprised they are still up.

victorfb
    is this really how we want to represent the west coast?
    have you shown these pics to your kids?
    next i guess is all west coast boater will be sportin 9mm's and selling dope proudly. why is there a need to share these pics on an open forum such as this? i am all for freedom of speach and our rights, but cmon people, are we not still somewhat civalized? cant we share this in a more secured and personal arena? :frown: :frown: :frown:

FRENCHIE
    if i did not want to see it i would not have opened your post!!! but i did so nice pics,,,thanx for sahring!!! :wink:

Waist Deep
    Well, it looks like he was going to let her know what labor day really was in 9 months. Sweeeeet pics. Thanks

Garrddogg
    Bitchen pics Thanks..

dicudmore
    good pics, looks like it was a great weekend