Where you're wrong is the Islamic people have NOT taken a vow to kill you at all. Only the Islamic radicals and their perverted views of the Koran have vowed to kill you. The Islamic principles preach peace with all religions. The oft misquoted Koran on killing infidels refers to those seeking to destroy Islam - not the other religions or their believers. The radical Islamics preach killing non-Islamic people only to secure and keep power in their hands like any other POS dictator.
I am finding it harder to support the Islamic People- Few of Power-or in general, openly state the repression of the teachings or false teachings of those who push the view to kill all others "Who Are Non belivers".
I take the opinion America has and will do what is right. We did take out Sadaaam, we will give them a chance to establish a goverment of some kind
and we will leave. We will also support and defend them if the goverment is a democratic type or form of goverment for the people.
We will keep our word Unless Kerry gets in- He will CUT & RUN, or throw in the medals and tell the UN to deal with it. Thats why the UN is bad mouthing BUSH now. It wants it the way it was. Making BIG $ stealing the Oil Money.
FREAK also pointed out (On this board) a bigger reason for this war then all others. The EURO push for currency change. US to EURO. and mister swavee la pure AKA John KERRY-J.F.Kerry- John F. Kerry- has always wanted to be the player of the EURO connection. "Thats why he threw his buddies medals away" so he could be a EURO Player of peace. I will bet you- His old Lady will leave him, if he is not elected. But what do I know, I Voted for Carter
who started all this.
As to those that think we are not the same people of world II - Don't Push
there is a limit to our loss of our life. We will or would use "Big Birtha"
"The Bitch" "The INFIDEL's REVENGE" and take all the Heat after the mushroom
cloud settles. PS Russia Will do it also. The Russians emptied & torched every city to suck the Germans into there pit to kill or be Killed. "ALL LIFE OR NO LIFE" for the Homeland! Thats do or die.
You must agree- Those are the dumbest, stupid, people standing in the streets after they blow up there own people with 1947 rocket launchers dancing in the streets. OPPP's Missed- Well lets have a party on dead Oead, Ala, Mohamid & Maktuum and the new one legged Ishmar. :idea:
I know im making fun. Yet where is there Voice, or secretly do they join them. I sure do not hear there scream for tolerance on this CULT.