Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite ....

Excessive Force
    and stupidER was doin it again once he was done righting me up! DOH Eventually lost my license... :eat:

fourspeednup
    Cruising the 33 freeway coming back from Lake Casitas to Ventura....everyone knows it's 55 while towing, set the cruise control at 63. Got popped for--you guessed it--63 mph :boxingguy bastard
    Expensive little focker too

ROZ
    I was 20 and got called out by a guy who had a 2110 in his bug. I dropped my friends at the club and proceeded to kick his ass with my little 1835 from light to light on Valley Parkway in Escondido. He wanted one last run and I abliged. We both got speed contest/wreckless tickets doing 93mph in a 35mph.
    I got lucky. I went to go to court and they had no record of it, at all! I spoke with the guy I raced and he lost his license fo a year because of the infraction...

RiverOtter
    Passing in the turn lane. Same cop, same stretch of road, same car, same friggin week :notam:

PlyaPlya22
    Going down the 57N doing 110 in the carpool lane at 1 in the afternoon. By the time I stopped there were 2 Chipi and 1 of the CHP truck and 2 unmarked cars Can you believe I didn't go to jail.

Mandelon
    Spring break, Palm Springs, early 80's. Left my car running in the middle of the street. My friends and I got out to squirt the girls behind us in the traffic. It was bumper to bumper cruising down the strip. I jump on the hood of her convertible Mustang and squirt em.....my buds are on the sides. The cops were laughing so hard.......the girls enjoyed it. But it cost me $135. :frown:

n8dawg
    I found this old thread and I just had to ad something to it.
    Back in 2000 I had a 1968 camaro that was pretty tricked out. I mean I could pin the speedo past 160mph! Oh yeah and it felt smooth! I built up a 383 stroker roller motor probably pushing around 475-500hp. At the time my friend moved down to Palm Springs and so every weekend i would drive from Santa Barbara to Palms then we'd head out to the river.
    I remember late at night coming off the 210 hwy to the 10 and getting all the way over into the fast lane. Well there was this jet black brand new, no plates on her Corvette right in front of me. He started to pull about a car length on me before I downshifted to 2nd. I pulled up next to him in the other lane going about 100 + and just dipping into the throttle a little bit more and pulling car lengths on this new Vette. I looked down at the speedo it was about 140 when I let off. Fun was over... i changed lanes and Vette flew past me, then I noticed another car was coming up quick! F---in cop car! The cop passed me and went after the Vette. I thought sweet I lucked out on this one. Then I saw the cop car start to do the zig zag thing on all the lanes. He got on the speaker told me to pull over as well. I had nowhere to run. That cop delt with the vette first and then came back to me, he said that I was pulling on him at 120mph. He did not arrest me, just wrote me a ticket for reckless driving... that ended up costing me well over a grand.
    But I smoked that new Vette

bunny 166
    Fun thread....
    I'm sure I am the only one who got a ticket for tailgating a cop... :notam:
    Off to traffic school I went....

JB in so cal
    in high school on Senior Prank night. My girlfriend got pulled over and was given a ticket (almost arrested) for having a paper bag taped over her license. They had just got done spreading about 1000 lbs of sand all over our high school's quad floor - she didn't want to get caught :hammerhea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123