Thread: Ron's Billet

Nikky
    To see more than 30 different pictures of all the design patterns and sizes of Ron's Billet speaker grills, face plates and remote bezels, go to the IMAGE CENTER and look under "OTHER EQUIPMENT" in the gearhead garage section. If you look under the "LATEST" uploaded pictures, you can view all that I have down loaded. (Or you can look alphabeticaly under NIKKY). We are on the drawing board for more designs in the making. I will keep updating the pictures. Remember that these can be powder coated any color and that screens can be put on the back of them to really make them pop! Too hot to pass them up!
    To get in contact with Ron, call (928) 680-1030.

Nikky
    YOU'RE A GENIUS!

fourspeednup
    I thought Ron's Billet went out of business? Or went to his ex-wife and she killed it--would that be you? :eat:

Essexive G's
    I thought Ron's Billet went out of business? Or went to his ex-wife and she killed it--would that be you? :eat:
    That would be wizard that went bottoms up, not Rons.

Ron Burnett
    Rons Billet Is Going Stronger Than Ever 6 Designs And Two Wired Remote Bezels, One For The Sony And One For Pioneer Mr70 Ready To Ship. Four New Designs That We Will Be Releasing For The '05' Boat Show. These Are New Designs Not Some Designs That Were Copied From Another Company. We At Rons Will Keep In Tune W The Boating Community To Keep The Billet Speaker Grill Business Fresh. Ps Dont Assume. You Know What Happens When You Ass -u -me. Thank Ron.

fourspeednup
    That would be wizard that went bottoms up, not Rons.
    Oh, well good luck with the new stuff then