Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ming fling?

bp
    the ming fling is now two weeks away, 9/25-26. who will be coming out to river race? two weeks goes by quickly..
    then it's time to go out on the rope

cyclone
    I'm in. just have to borrow ballistic shorts from somebody between now and then. I've got everything else. Bob- where is a cheap place to stay near the track?

hack job
    hey bud we are still trying to get that rv hook up done give us a couple more days

cyclone
    oops my bad. just covering my bases in case that doesnt work out.

Jeanyus
    I'll be there, I have a room that overlooks the lake.Should I get there on thursday? Was not able to round up any safety gear, hopeing to borrow some.
    Will this ignition kill switch work ?
    http://www.cpperformance.com/images/525-301104-sm.jpg

bp
    I'll be there, I have a room that overlooks the lake.Should I get there on thursday? Was not able to round up any safety gear, hopeing to borrow some.
    Will this ignition kill switch work ?
    http://www.cpperformance.com/images/525-301104-sm.jpg
    mike, i understand there is a 6 somewhere closeby, but i've not stayed there. when i'm in a motel, it's usually on real avenue in b'field. only takes about 15 minutes to get to the track from there in the morning. i'll be in the portable motel this race.
    ron, that kill switch will work real good if you've swapped over to a magneto. that switch is designed to close a ground circuit when the plastic is pulled. you need a switch that opens the power supply (unless you're running a mag) to the ignition. the merc switch works real well, but rex's kill switch page doesn't seem to be alive. mebbe call rexone and see if he can send you one real quick.

bp
    eddie has a picture of it. the one on the left, not the one on the right.
    http://www.eddiemarine.com/cart/cata...=Kill+Switches

djdtpr
    Ill be there i just need to install a kill switch and a rope deflecter.Do you have to run blower restraints also and what about a flywheel cover?

cyclone
    djd-no on the blower restraints for the River Racer class. I think you do need a flywheel cover though.

djdtpr
    Sweet thanks mike.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast