Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "We made a mistake"...

HighRoller
    Well said. I think Blown just likes to stir shyt up because he has no factual pretense for his arguments. If it were up to him, we'd sit on our asses and wait for another 9-11 to occur. But at least when they kill another 3000 of our innocents we wouldn't have lost 1000 soldiers killing countless numbers of terrorists. Yeah, that makes sense. Sounds like another coward who chooses to bash Bush as an excuse to get out of putting himself in harm's way to defend the freedoms he enjoys everyday..... :yuk:

MagicMtnDan
    OK Blown, your work in this thread is a bit better than that other awful thread you started (you posted a link to those far left-wing wackos).
    I'm giving you a 2 on this one simply because of the brevity of your shit-stirring efforts in this thread (you posted two successful one sentence shit-stirs):
    http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/campaign...es/big.cup.jpg http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/campaign...es/big.cup.jpg

eliminatedsprinter
    I am sure he will right after gw goes to visit the families of the 1000 plus dead to offer his condoneseces :220v:
    Here is a textbook example of a non sequitur from out in left field.

OGShocker
    And just what are they getting killed for?
    Your right to spew your bile in here!

Schiada76
    Now Now Now, we need to be nice to blown. He obviously has a mental dysfunction. First we need to post links to 911, the Cole, Khobar Towers, Somalia the embassy bombings, all the downed airliners with innocent people aboard, the Iran hostages and all the way back to the Olympics where the Israeli's were murdered. It should take him quite a while to read and absorb all of this.
    Then we can explain to him that if these crazy fcking towel heads get a nuke or bio weapons or chem weapons they are coming here to use them.
    Then we need to explain to him thqat all Americans aren't liberal pussies waiting to die because they hate themselves.
    BTW blown, don't forget they just tortured CHILDREN for two days before murdering dozens of them. Do you think thay are going to stop because liberal filth in this country want to hug them?
    I think blown's real problem is that he is a "student". Is that true blown? :hammerhea

Squirtin Thunder
    I like Bush, I like young Barbra Bush, and her sister too. That is a good reason to re-elect George W. I bet they would look good in a thong.
    Is that really his name John who?????Hinze. Saw him last night on David and he is a POS. Isn't it treason to bash the President in public????? On pubic TV??? Cement shoe Jeanyus can you make a pair ????
    Jim

v-drive
    And just what are they getting killed for?
    Who in your family has ever served in the military. Talk with them and get a clue about what it is like to be a patriot. . Do you really do this to stir up shit or are you just ignorant to how life is. v-drive

Blown 472
    Blown
    They are dying for our freedom you moron! Get your head out of the sand and wake up. Ever heard of the war on terror?
    Was that before or after gw said that he is not worried about bin ladin???

Blown 472
    Well said. I think Blown just likes to stir shyt up because he has no factual pretense for his arguments. If it were up to him, we'd sit on our asses and wait for another 9-11 to occur. But at least when they kill another 3000 of our innocents we wouldn't have lost 1000 soldiers killing countless numbers of terrorists. Yeah, that makes sense. Sounds like another coward who chooses to bash Bush as an excuse to get out of putting himself in harm's way to defend the freedoms he enjoys everyday..... :yuk:
    Please splain to me how a war in iraq is going to secure my freedom, how come we are not hunting down bin ladin? oh thats right there was this whole oil money dealio, you should really open you eyes, why was cheany working with the taliban prior to 9/11 and please splain to me why no bombs on the country that has a direct ****ing link to the terrorists that killed 3000 people, talk about spewing shit, you sound like a ****ing cnn rerun.

Blown 472
    Now Now Now, we need to be nice to blown. He obviously has a mental dysfunction. First we need to post links to 911, the Cole, Khobar Towers, Somalia the embassy bombings, all the downed airliners with innocent people aboard, the Iran hostages and all the way back to the Olympics where the Israeli's were murdered. It should take him quite a while to read and absorb all of this.
    Then we can explain to him that if these crazy fcking towel heads get a nuke or bio weapons or chem weapons they are coming here to use them.
    Then we need to explain to him thqat all Americans aren't liberal pussies waiting to die because they hate themselves.
    BTW blown, don't forget they just tortured CHILDREN for two days before murdering dozens of them. Do you think thay are going to stop because liberal filth in this country want to hug them?
    I think blown's real problem is that he is a "student". Is that true blown? :hammerhea
    A student in the fact I dont take anything at face value and read as much as I can and able to make up my own mind on issues and dont let the tv tell me what to think? then yup thats me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast