Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast in the Channel????

Kachina26
    Gonna boat camp this weekend and I want to eat breakfast saturday morning in the channel, because I'm doing the springs sunday. So, where can I go? Or am I better off going up to Topock?

FRENCHIE
    Gonna boat camp this weekend and I want to eat breakfast saturday morning in the channel, because I'm doing the springs sunday. So, where can I go? Or am I better off going up to Topock?
    wait a minute...your campin this weekend too!!??? well id say meet us up at topac for a nice breakfast brotha!!! :rollside:

TCHB
    I would park in the channel and go over to the little place under Barley Brothers. It has great food and you can park beach your boat right next to the place.

Kachina26
    wait a minute...your campin this weekend too!!??? well id say meet us up at topac for a nice breakfast brotha!!! :rollside:
    Clean your ears out man! I told you I was gonna take the wife out (just the 2 of us) for a little cove camping. I plan to find a nice cove and toss out an anchor for the night.

FRENCHIE
    i thought that was last weekend!!??

Kachina26
    i thought that was last weekend!!??
    Last weekend my wife was away, so I took out my buddy and his 5 daughters. Who were very well behaved!!!! I even let them drive the boat. I let the 12 yo run it up to 60. They had a blast!

BajaMike
    I would park in the channel and go over to the little place under Barley Brothers. It has great food and you can park beach your boat right next to the place.
    I agree, the little place under Barley Brothers has great breakfasts and also cocktails (and good Bloody Marys). And they serve breakfast until 1:00 p.m.
    :rollside:
    You can also eat at the place at the London Bridge Resort, and sit outside overlooking the channel (they have cocktails also). It's a better view if you want to sit outside, and they have a buffet (that is marginal) on Sundays.

FRENCHIE
    Last weekend my wife was away, so I took out my buddy and his 5 daughters. Who were very well behaved!!!! I even let them drive the boat. I let the 12 yo run it up to 60. They had a blast!
    :supp: up to 60!!?? did ya drain the cooler and 1/4 tank gas???

SHOCKWAVETOM
    I agree, the little place under Barley Brothers has great breakfasts and also cocktails (and good Bloody Marys). And they serve breakfast until 1:00 p.m.
    :rollside:
    You can also eat at the place at the London Bridge Resort, and sit outside overlooking the channel (they have cocktails also). It's a better view if you want to sit outside, and they have a buffet (that is marginal) on Sundays.
    Mike---That buffet sucks. It was terrible with hard biscuits, cold food....really bad. I will never eat that damn buffet again....b

Kachina26
    :supp: up to 60!!?? did ya drain the cooler and 1/4 tank gas???
    I knew you would bite on that! You're soooooo predictable. Actually, I wonder if that prop of mine hasn't been a problem for awhile. The boat ran better with all their gear and all the people than it has for some time. Even with it being over 100 outside I got full Rpms. Anyway smarty pants do you wanna do breakfast or what?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast