Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast in the Channel????

Kachina26
    Our wives must be thinking the same thing because I'll be taking the wifey down to the Springs for lunch on Sunday as well. I'll see you in the channel Saturday morning for breakfast too if you're gonna be there. Gonna try and wakeboard in the morning if it's not blown out like the past couple weeks.
    Hey cool, I will be on the west side of the channel around 730ish. We can try that place under the Barley Bros.

ChumpChange
    Hey cool, I will be on the west side of the channel around 730ish. We can try that place under the Barley Bros.
    West Side? I dont know the difference. I can't look to the foothills like I can at home to figure out which direction is which and I haven't programmed the compass on the boat yet so I'll be lost.

Kachina26
    West Side? I dont know the difference. I can't look to the foothills like I can at home to figure out which direction is which and I haven't programmed the compass on the boat yet so I'll be lost.
    The island side

FRENCHIE
    The island side
    spell it out!!!!

dicudmore
    island side....got it...sometimes we need help. :wink:

NastyOne
    Gonna boat camp this weekend and I want to eat breakfast saturday morning in the channel, because I'm doing the springs sunday. So, where can I go? Or am I better off going up to Topock?
    Awwwww shit I know just the place. Park on the small beach on the west side of the bridge. Go up that little ramp twards Sugaroos (sp) and when you get to the top of the ramp there is a little patio area for the MIKI (sp) resturant. Small place but the best in Havasu. I always get the chilli cheese omlet. Mmmmm MMmmmmm MMMMMmmmm.

dicudmore
    Awwwww shit I know just the place. Park on the small beach on the west side of the bridge. Go up that little ramp twards Sugaroos (sp) and when you get to the top of the ramp there is a little patio area for the MIKI (sp) resturant. Small place but the best in Havasu. I always get the chilli cheese omlet. Mmmmm MMmmmmm MMMMMmmmm.
    sounds good to me

FRENCHIE
    sounds good to me
    Hey Dan..sunday launch at moabi....Rubber Pay$, Blown lavey, Force26, Cola, Phatt Matt and K26 in havasu...we are all gonna meet up....if ya wanna join!!??

dicudmore
    Hey Dan..sunday launch at moabi....Rubber Pay$, Blown lavey, Force26, Cola, Phatt Matt and K26 in havasu...we are all gonna meet up....if ya wanna join!!??
    what happened to sunday cottonwood w/Scream, T&B, DHO etc?

FRENCHIE
    what happened to sunday cottonwood w/Scream, T&B, DHO etc?
    I never said in on that one...Mojave sat, Havasu sunday...Phatt Mat is stayin with us in our room...and i know is takin his boat back to Havi on sunday..were all goin out togeth!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast