Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back

Cheap Thrills
    Did ya miss me ?
    Ivan left us without power which was ok because I have a generator , but the bastard took my internet too
    about the 7th day without ***boat I was about ready to sign myself into one of those methadone clinics
    C.T. :wink:

Kilrtoy
    Glad you made it thru...

Mrs. casean
    Glad to hear you're alright!

FMluvswater
    Did ya miss me ?
    Ivan left us without power which was ok because I have a generator , but the bastard took my internet too
    about the 7th day without ***boat I was about ready to sign myself into one of those methadone clinics
    Being without internet sucks for sure and damn skippy baby I missed you! I'm glad you're back C.T.

Kim Hanson
    It cool to see you made it through that chit........( . )( . ).......

MRS FLYIN VEE
    welcome back and we are glad you made it through that stuff.. is everything o.k at the home front.. not to bad I hope.. :wink:

Cheap Thrills
    Thanks Gang , I'm just thankfull I wasn't any further south .
    heres a IR Sattelite image as it came through notice the face in the image !
    After looking at it for several min I noticed several more face like images in it .
    the one in blue jumps out at ya but theres one thats upside down over NE Canada that looks like it's looking south watching the center of the storm. and theres several bunched together over NM.,AZ.,CO.,UT. that are eerie looking .
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._the_storm.bmp
    anyhoo besides the tree falling through my mothers house all is well in Cheap Thrillsville .
    I'll try to post some pics later on .
    OH ! has River Otter been on lately ? he's down south of me near Chatt. TN. I wonder how he made out ?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I haven't seen him.. but I have not been on much lately.. I hope all is well with him also.

BarryMac
    Glad you made it thru...
    what he said...
    gjb

FMluvswater
    Yes RiverOtter has been on. Boy oh boy has he been on, lol and giving me grief.
    Tree through the house you say? That's not good. I'm glad you are okay. C.T.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast