Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Question: Private Schools vs Public Schools......

ratso
    Lets all remember something
    THEY ONLY WORK 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR 120 HOURS A MONTH
    But they CHOOSE to have their checks broken down over 12 months instead of 8 months and that is where she comes up with $25 an hour, if you do the math correctly, it is as I stated
    36.46 an hour,
    THAT IS DAMN GOOD MONEY
    You should have been a politician Kilrtoy...getting at all the half-truths here.

R-Babe
    Lets all remember something
    THEY ONLY WORK 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR 120 HOURS A MONTH
    But they CHOOSE to have their checks broken down over 12 months instead of 8 months and that is where she comes up with $25 an hour, if you do the math correctly, it is as I stated
    36.46 an hour,
    THAT IS DAMN GOOD MONEY
    Yes I do know that and where do you get 120 hours a week? Have you seen the amounts of work and projects they have to bring home and work on. If my sister as an assistant would come home with tons of paper work and having to come up with little projects for the kids I can imagine a teacher.
    Taking all that into consideration she says that it comes out to about $25 an hour.

Kilrtoy
    Yes I do know that and where do you get 120 hours a week? Have you seen the amounts of work and projects they have to bring home and work on. If my sister as an assistant would come home with tons of paper work and having to come up with little projects for the kids I can imagine a teacher.
    Taking all that into consideration she says that it comes out to about $25 an hour.
    Have you ever seen the amount of work that I take home and dont get paid for.
    Have you ever seen the amount of research my wife does in order to keep abreast in her field of work that she doesnt get paid for.
    Have you ever seen the great amount of out of pocket expenses I spend every single day to get my job done, THAT I NEVER GET PAID FOR.
    That is an old song and dance.
    EVER job does the same thing

Debbolas
    Like I said,
    IF you think people go into teaching for the money..... :hammerhea
    YOU have been out in the sun TOO LONG!! :hammerhea
    or
    You like to stir the shit :argue:
    :wink:

Kilrtoy
    Like I said,
    IF you think people go into teaching for the money..... :hammerhea
    YOU have been out in the sun TOO LONG!! :hammerhea
    or
    You like to stir the shit :argue:
    :wink:
    No, they go into teaching cuz they cant get real jobs.......

MRS FLYIN VEE
    hey now.. that's not nice. :hammerhea

R-Babe
    Have you ever seen the amount of work that I take home and dont get paid for.
    Have you ever seen the amount of research my wife does in order to keep abreast in her field of work that she doesnt get paid for.
    Have you ever seen the great amount of out of pocket expenses I spend every single day to get my job done, THAT I NEVER GET PAID FOR.
    That is an old song and dance.
    EVER job does the same thing
    I understand that. But no one is here bashing yours or your wifes job.
    I for one am going back to school where I left off to become a teacher. I have wanted to do that all my life. And it's sure as hell not for the money. If I wanted to do a so called easy job that payed me good I would go to the strip club and get myself payed dancing my ass off for a few hours and getting mad tips and be happy.
    I'm not here to argue with you but I think your numbers are a bit off. You don't know first hand what teachers do. I agree there are some lazy ass teacher out there but not all. The time an effort and patience most of them have you can't put a price tag on.

Kilrtoy
    hey now.. that's not nice. :hammerhea
    Yeah either was your joke , but Im still laughling...
    Actually no on second thought,
    I LOVED YOUR JOKE

R-Babe
    Please~ :frown:

Debbolas
    Who's a grumpy bastard?
    LOL :2purples:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast