Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday 10-8 Pre-ATDR party at GA

SHOCKWAVETOM
    If anybody is going to be on the water the day before the ATDR and wants to hook up meet in GA around 2 or so. We can have a little pre-party to get things started.

Roxysnow
    Very nice, weare getting the boat detail Friday morning in havasu but should be on the water late afternoon. We'll try to get out earlier!

Big_Gunz_
    It will all depend on the wife, she works that day. She going to try and get off early, before noon, so we just have to see if we can make.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    sounds like a plan I will get to KL at approx 1PM friday

alfonzo
    I'm replying for Bling and Blingette.....Sure thing we'll be there! :rollside: :rollside:

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Alright This can turn out to be a lot of fun. Who else?
    SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then . I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo

Roxysnow
    SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then . I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo[/QUOTE]
    Just go buy a new one! j/j My stereo shuts off when the bass hits? Trying to get mine fixed thursday.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    SYA---I don't know if I will have my ground problem fixed by then . I will try to have the stereo working though. The SOB just cuts off and then turns on again later. Friggin' stereo
    Just go buy a new one![/QUOTE]
    This ain't the kind of stereo you just go buy another one . It is just a ground wire but one problem......it is at the house in BHC and I am out here in Corona I am going to try to get out there Wed night and run it to a local shop in BHC Thursday. I don't really want anybody in BHC touching it but I don't have much choice.

Roxysnow
    Just go buy a new one!
    This ain't the kind of stereo you just go buy another one . It is just a ground wire but one problem......it is at the house in BHC and I am out here in Corona I am going to try to get out there Wed night and run it to a local shop in BHC Thursday. I don't really want anybody in BHC touching it but I don't have much choice.[/QUOTE]
    I will be at Car Toyz thursday morning at 10am. they're going to rewire my sh!t to nmake it work rite. Might run into you then!

SoCalHD
    Tom-I think the wife and I will be out there by then. I plan on packing the truck Thursday night, so we can leave Friday morning. I know check in is at 2p.m., so I might check in and unload some stuff, and then launch and come find everyone.
    Chris

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast