Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tahoe...

CornWater
    In the market to buy the lady a new Tahoe ASAP, and I know that I read some people can swing deals in here. Please let me know what the deal is and who is in the "know".... Im def okay with an 04 if that will help that much.. thanks in advance..
    Jeff

XtrmWakeborder
    This is the man you want Jay Photoglou at 714-552-0300

PHOTOGLOU
    Thank you for the plug, tomorrow ends the 72 mo )% financing try to call me and if you get my voice mail try back (I will be very busy tomorrow) lets see if we can make this work. Jay

roln 20s
    Jay is your man, I'm one of his happy customers, just got a crew cab silverado 1500 about a month ago. Just love it! His service and DEAL was unbeatable. If you get his voicemail, no worries, leave him a message, tell him you are from ***boat boards, and give him your number. But try back a little bit later too...I've never seen someone have so many phone calls in my life. Trust me, its for a reason--Best deal around
    Roln 20s

XtrmWakeborder
    Thank you for the plug, tomorrow ends the 72 mo )% financing try to call me and if you get my voice mail try back (I will be very busy tomorrow) lets see if we can make this work. Jay
    Buttering up for future deal...lol When i get a few k more i'll be knockin at ur door for that ss

roln 20s
    XtremeW--you getting an SS Silverado?
    Mine is about to be a Crew Cab SS Silverado (minus the HO 6.0)...thanks to all the OEM parts and a little $$ to my truck guy. Should all be complete on Oct 16th weekend...pics to follow
    Roln 20s

XtrmWakeborder
    XtremeW--you getting an SS Silverado?
    Mine is about to be a Crew Cab SS Silverado (minus the HO 6.0)...thanks to all the OEM parts and a little $$ to my truck guy. Should all be complete on Oct 16th weekend...pics to follow
    Roln 20s
    Thats the plan once i get the massive amounts of cash needed to buy it lol..im sure jay will help with that, but i have to be in the ballpark before i start usin up his time. Yah i remember you sayin you were going to get the ss bumpers and stuff..did you get them yet, and dont you have the 6.0? What exactly did you get?

PHOTOGLOU
    Corn water got his today poor guy sat there a little too long SORRY it was crazy today left at 12 midnight Corn hope you and the ms. are happy.
    Xtrm call me when you have time we'll talk #'s

XtrmWakeborder
    Corn water got his today poor guy sat there a little too long SORRY it was crazy today left at 12 midnight Corn hope you and the ms. are happy.
    Xtrm call me when you have time we'll talk #'s
    Sounds good.... by any chance are you having a half price sale? lol j/k

PHOTOGLOU
    Sounds good.... by any chance are you having a half price sale? lol j/k
    Dis you hear about that guy in AZ "pay cash pay half"??? only 1/3 of the people got there cars initially he's in jail now and so no there is no half off anymore BUT lets see what we can do the new rebates come out today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast