Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tahoe...

XtrmWakeborder
    Dis you hear about that guy in AZ "pay cash pay half"??? only 1/3 of the people got there cars initially he's in jail now and so no there is no half off anymore BUT lets see what we can do the new rebates come out today
    Haha never heard that, one hell of a deal "if you get ur car". I'll deffinately call you to see what i've got to do, and keep us posted on whats going on over there.

PHOTOGLOU
    Thank you all for the support!!!!!

CornWater
    Big ups to Photoglou... He most def hooked up a smoking deal, and now the lil lady is happy. We all know if the Mrs. isnt happy, aint nobody happy... ... Photo, no worries on the wait time as the outcome was well worth it.
    Anybody out there looking for a deal, call Jay, he will definately treat you right!!

I work with a good friend of Jays (Jolyn) and Jay hooked us up big time with an Escalade a few months back. He is the MAN !!! and his bro is a cool cat too.....Thanks again Jay

PHOTOGLOU
    Big ups to Photoglou... He most def hooked up a smoking deal, and now the lil lady is happy. We all know if the Mrs. isnt happy, aint nobody happy... ... Photo, no worries on the wait time as the outcome was well worth it.
    Anybody out there looking for a deal, call Jay, he will definately treat you right!!
    Jeff congrats cool to have meet both you and Jill. Please don't hesitate to call if you guys need anything or are going to be in Havasu we'll hang out

PHOTOGLOU
    I work with a good friend of Jays (Jolyn) and Jay hooked us up big time with an Escalade a few months back. He is the MAN !!! and his bro is a cool cat too.....Thanks again Jay
    Joey at Nabers also helped you out with that didn't she??? she is super cool also. tell Jolyn I said hello please....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12