Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate

Notice how Kerry keeps throwing out his war record and how he was with or talking to someone of some importance. He doesn't have a plan he has everyone else's.
    The problem is he doesn't know which plan to stick with. :hammerhea
    Most people that "name drop" do so from the need to feel important and from a feeling of insecurity in themselves and their own presence or stance on issues. Kerry name dropped in several examples he used.
    I also noticed that Kerry stumbled about a bit when he was listing off the stuff "I believe this I believe that" deal at the end. That tells me he believes only what his speechwriter told him to believe. I sincerely hope people don't get duped by this weak suck candidate and the media.

bigq
    Well i thought Kerry did better than people thought. It was funny he would start off a sentence like "I will tell you what I will do , but first let me say" then go off how Bush screwed up and never answer the question. :rollside:
    but I think Bush step on his dick a couple times. I thought it looked like he lost his train of thought some times, but his message is pretty clear isn't it.

1978 Rogers
    I think the questions they asked are pretty predictable. I feel Bush should have answered better. I'm pro Bush, but I wasn't too impressed. His answers to the questions were the same as what he' already said. He didn't really add anything new. I hoping for a better Bush next week. Cheney & Edwards should be good. I expect Cheney to start yelling making Edwards run off the stage crying.

Debbolas
    Wow, were these folk on TV watching the same debate I did?
    They are all saying how well Kerry did....OMG

The media will spin it to their desire and interview folks that likely match that view. I don't even watch the shit. I don't think either did a stellar job but Kerry said nothing to change my view that he's a weak suck wannabe that just stands for the flavor of the week whatever that might be.
    and we haven't even got to his ambulance chasing vp yet.

1978 Rogers
    I watched the first half then got board and walked the dog aroung the block. I think Bush should have done a better job.

bordsmnj
    i'm discusted by the whole thing. Kerry will suck any penis he has to to be pres. I've spent enought time in the 45% tax bracket to be very affriad of sociolist fags like Kerry. I can't believe he waste perfectly good ketchup!

Debbolas
    I know, but I have to watch it because I don't want to be one of those people that just watches and reads things that agree with their opinion.
    (although, it does seem like I am doing that lately)
    I just hope everyone makes their own decision. Do you know that my Classified Employees Union actually sends me a ballot with all the choices marked for me. AS IF I would vote the way they tell me?
    That is so wrong and REALLY makes me angry :yuk:

1978 Rogers
    The media will spin it to their desire and interview folks that likely match that view. I don't even watch the shit. I don't think either did a stellar job but Kerry said nothing to change my view that he's a weak suck wannabe that just stands for the flavor of the week whatever that might be.
    and we haven't even got to his ambulance chasing vp yet.
    I'm with you here. When Kerry talked about adding 2 more, I think divisions. I thought, holy crap, where is that money going to come from. I'm with Bush about redeploying the boy from Europe and S. Korea. Bring them back home. Think on all those dollars spent at home instead of in other countries.

bordsmnj
    yeah, my union local suposedly suports kerry and sends me some pretty funny pro-kerry shit in the mail(why mince words it is what it is) and actually conned a couple guys(ok,one guy) i know into think ing that the union is doomed unless kerry wins. they don't see the bigger picture.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast