Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my new ride !!!

DansBlown73Nordic

737jetmech
    Looks great Bob. Nice boat for the next "Crossing", LOL. Anyway, lots of luck with it. Can't wait for a ride in it. I bet you are running out of room in the garage with this latest addition.
    Ray
    thanks Ray ... yes the garage is getting full ... we can always add an addition...

HammerDown
    Looks great Bob. I bet you are running out of room in the garage with this latest addition.
    Ray
    Gee, I hope not, where am I gonna work on my 21 Daytona...when I stuff in this new 574" :squiggle:
    Guess I better get the freezer suit ready :notam: Well at least I got the snow blower ready when I need to get at the boat :squiggle:

Wet Dream
    Very nice Bob!! Did you sell off the big boat?

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Great looking boat. Can't wait til Anna 2005 to see it in person.

HammerDown
    but We really miss the good people of B.O.T.E. You guys are the best group of people I ever met
    :idea: You been drinking.... :notam:
    Well Bob> (pump boy)... after that ride in brother Stan's boat :2purples: ...that's where I'll be next summer. As long as I don't have to buy the fuel :messedup: (that would be scary)
    Congrats on the boat...I know it's the quickest Jet I've seen down Havre. And ya got it from good people ta boot.

HammerDown
    Justed wanted to mention...(pump boy's) new toy was actually in the video I sent around to some 30 boaters several years ago for the 1'st ever BOTE...remember?
    It was seen and herd burning up the waters of Havre and I zoomed in on the tach at I (belive) was 8500 rpm.
    If I tell any more...Bob will kill me. :notam:

737jetmech
    Very nice Bob!! Did you sell off the big boat?
    Bill ... the other boat is nice for the days when the chesapeake bay gets chopped up . I plan on keeping it.
    This new to me boat is just for the BOTE events.

BottleFedJet
    Nice boat. A friend of mine use to own it and took good care of it. Richard White was his name and from what I can remember it's a strong runner. Mighty mouse better look out for that 1.

737jetmech
    Nice boat. A friend of mine use to own it and took good care of it. Richard White was his name and from what I can remember it's a strong runner. Mighty mouse better look out for that 1.
    Yes BottleFed,
    Rich is a friend of mine ... he is heavy into bikes now and no longer is interested in the boat thing. Rich has always been a class act in my opinion.He takes care of all his toys ... 200 mph bikes to his crazy fast sleds!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast