Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Rally at Plowman's Creek, Lake Whitney

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    i want to thank all of you that carol and i met,,this was our 1st rally and wont be our last,,,omega im sorry you had a crash off the rock ledge,im glad you came out ok on that deal! everyone was so nice to us and we realy enjoyed hangin out with each of you,,im looking forward to coming down to sommerville sometime and let ya'll show me the ropes down there,,,i'll get my pic's real soon and post for all to see! and Ron be sure and tell Fonda she is a trip i enjoyed yackin with her,,,you are all welcome at my fire anytime!
    you know it is getting that time of year when it is not quite so hot at night and I do have a 20' x 10' tent I been meaning to try out. :idea: Texasjet camps down there all the time. it would be cool if we could do a camping/boat trip before the season is up. you and carol are definitley fun to party with thanks again for the bottles of honey :rollside:
    Omega

Greaser
    I did take the award for getting drunk and falling off the rock ledge backwards after carol warned me repeatedly to move away from the edge. no harm done, I landed on my head! :jawdrop:
    Omega
    That was pretty funny :rollside:
    Omega, Shannon, Texas Jet, it was great hanging out with yall again, had a blast.
    RRRR, Fonda, Old Buck, and Carol, it was really great meeting yall.
    The people at Indian Lodge were great. Really friendly, and easy going. They even gave me a free koozie when I checked out. I will definatly be staying there again next year.
    Oh yea, lets not forget about marathon man!!! We really should have given him a standing ovation :rollside:
    any way, oldbuck, when your ready to come to Somerville, just let me know.

oldbuck40
    That was pretty funny :rollside:
    Omega, Shannon, Texas Jet, it was great hanging out with yall again, had a blast.
    RRRR, Fonda, Old Buck, and Carol, it was really great meeting yall.
    The people at Indian Lodge were great. Really friendly, and easy going. They even gave me a free koozie when I checked out. I will definatly be staying there again next year.
    Oh yea, lets not forget about marathon man!!! We really should have given him a standing ovation :rollside:
    any way, oldbuck, when your ready to come to Somerville, just let me know.
    i dont think i will get another chance this year to come down or do anymore camping out,my schedule is pretty much full for the rest of this month,,you know deer season is almost upon us and i have two trips already planed b/4 november to get things done at the deer lease,,just not enough time in the day to get everything done,,,ya'lls boating season starts earlier than ours does maybe we can get an early start on it and get something else in the works for april or may whenever its gets warm enough down there just let me know when it will be a good long weekend for everyone and i will try and get rrrr and fonda to drag along with us

"TOYMAN"
    Thanks for the ride of a life time and I hope to have some pic's of the wall of water here soon.
    "toyman"

sdba069
    Thanks again to everyone for making the trip. I'm already working on plans for next year's bash. Hey CookieMan, sorry I didn't get to talk to you guys, they kept me pretty busy running back and forth to the shop for parts and repairs. Glad we were able to help keep some of you guys going this weekend. I talked to some of the park people earlier and they said this was the nicest group they'd ever had down there. As plans for next year's bash come together, I will try to keep everyone updated via some of the forums. I would really like to make next year's deal the biggest, baddest, yet. Hell, I may even try to put another boat together or at least get my old white Mirage back up here out of Florida and play. Thanks again to EVERYONE who made this weekend worthwhile.

rrrr
    I have posted a few pics in the Sandbar. Found out there was a spot on the lens, so almost all of the pictures are messed up. CRAP!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    here is a link just in case it moves down the pile. great pics BTW.
    http://www.***boat.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=59753
    Omega

oldbuck40
    Hey Omega,,you know Texas Jet pretty good,,wonder if he would make me a copy of his video??? i would be glad to pay for the tape,postage,and whatever,,see if you can twist his arm a little for me,,i know he had a front row seat and is bound to have alot of good stuff!

TexasJet
    oldbuck40, no problemo. I just need to find a place that does that conversion. Places like Eckerds and Wallgreens don't do it. I will probably have to take it to a photo lab. It's on my mind.

oldbuck40
    oldbuck40, no problemo. I just need to find a place that does that conversion. Places like Eckerds and Wallgreens don't do it. I will probably have to take it to a photo lab. It's on my mind.
    just let me know when and i will pm you all the info,,,ya'll be sure and let me know if your heading to somerville on the weekend i dont care if its last minute notice,,you never know i might be able to get away,,i havent put the mothballs in the boat yet!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast