Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: lake james "wow"

MrsMarKist
    Looks like we will have many pets... Count our 2 in.... Mark says only Daisy is allowed on the boat but if Daisy is going to have fun so is Buddy.....Can't wait till how many days????? I'm ready to leave today... Don't know about anybody else but I was cold on the last trip(sunday morning)... So everyone bring some warm close for the ride.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I'm trying to talk Mike is to letting me take Harley. Mike said that he would freeze. I tried
    Can't wait to meet Daisy and Buddy!

Huffer
    looks like i'll bring my datsun also dillon,just got back from lake still beautiful
    stayed in cabins sat.benny said hello see ya soon plenty of room for all boats.tim i'll have too show-off this time didn't want to be a hog first time i meet everyone.gotta go markist calling us to his house for a few tall tells.

Huffer
    looks like i'll bring my datsun also dillon,just got back from lake still beautiful
    stayed in cabins sat.benny said hello see ya soon plenty of room for all boats.tim i'll have too show-off this time didn't want to be a hog first time i meet everyone.gotta go markist calling us to his house for a few tall tells.
    someone forgot coffee pot last trip benny has it! :skull:

sleekcraft76
    that would be my coffee pot

Huffer
    that would be my coffee pot
    Mrssleek Benny has it i couldn't carry it on my motorcycle today.Will be there when ya get back.I can't wait till the 30th myself.Have yall talked to travis?
    Tell him to private mes me :coffeycup

sleekcraft76
    i will pass the message to trav

MANIC MECHANIC
    Same place would be great Ratz !! Need a sign now, its "our" island :idea: .
    ***boat Island. :wink:

likwidsukr
    I just got off the phone with Jerry, This is going to be a cool deal,
    Newspaper coverage.. photographers.. Did anyone notice how many folks just passing by pulled in to see so many hotrod boats going into the water?
    Let's show the west coasters how we do it up down south!
    In addition to all the people I already know are coming,
    Wetdream, Fatrat, Promod, Jellomama & Danny, Hydro066, ME678, Dan66, Vdcruiser, Jetmech, Shirkey, Wetter the better, Drysumpjet, Bottlefedjet,
    And Likwidsukr,plus All those whose names I couldn't remember... (couldn't be to many) ...Plus you lurkers...
    I'm callin' you out! Be there or B square!!!
    I expect lots of Halloween costumes.
    Tim & Beverly
    Just be honest LOL Tell me how you really feel>> LMFAO
    Sorry cant make it this Time Tim. I will see you guys next year. I am building my Rats Sass II boat. I hope I can get it done this winter. Pulling the olds out looking for a 460 BBF. Later guys Tell Beverly hey for me. CYA
    Steve

likwidsukr
    TIM
    we just wondered if any other folks dont mind rough'n it?
    I prefer it most cases but Luxury affords peace of mind!!:clover: