Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: lake james "wow"

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Mrssleek Benny has it i couldn't carry it on my motorcycle today.Will be there when ya get back.I can't wait till the 30th myself.Have yall talked to travis?
    Tell him to private mes me :coffeycup
    Thank you Huffer, you have saved my morning there! Can't wait to see everyone again!
    Just remember everyone to drive safe.

Jr Jetter
    ***boat Island it shall be...
    Sign is in the works and will be there !!!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    18 more days left. Can we make it :frown:
    I don't think I can :cry:

MANIC MECHANIC
    Tell me how you really feel
    Don't I always? :devil:
    Tim

lakeratz
    Lake ratz,
    Cold camping or NC chainsaw massecre?
    Tim
    hell we use the saw to open the beer! what do u use? HEY CAN I BRING MY CATS,,,LOL
    :hammerhea

Aut
    [QUOTE=Huffer]Look's like were famous at Lake James!Delivered at news herald today,the owner of the news paper found out about our day at the lake,talked to reporter gave our next meeting date will be in the news paper,just gets better @ better.Talked to benny also the owner of camp ground,we got all three cabins again,travis bring your dog!Tim got a hold of motel where leland stayed it's all falling into place.Mark@I will bring barbque@slaw to feed at least 30 folks.Will need breakfast supplys,buns,chips,@lots of boats.Hope to see many new faces and all I just met!Everyone is welcome to join in on this last big blow out!Not time to wintierize

MANIC MECHANIC
    hell we use the saw to open the beer! what do u use? HEY CAN I BRING MY CATS,,
    Sure,bring the cats,,, WE use the cats to open the beer, and the saw to open the ca...Uhhhhh...
    ...... never mind. :wink:
    Tim

Aut
    Hey folks....
    First of all, what a great weekend !!!!!! It was simply fantastic !!!! The people first and foremost, the boats, the lake, the campground, it was all great.
    It was great to meet some new friends, see all the boats together, weather cooperated for us, enjoyed the company of each and every person there, didnt want it to end, time definately flew by too fast. But, it just means that next time will be that much better.
    I plan to dump the pictures to the pc this evening and hopefully post a few up. I know I saw several digital cameras, and a few video cameras all weekend, so there should be plenty of pictures here soon.
    More later....
    Jrjr

Huffer
    Sure glad i"m not the only excited about our next outing! :skull:

Jr Jetter
    Aut,
    I will give you a shout later today after work.
    The Fed Ex man delivered the new starter yesterday, so that goes in this weekend. So hopefully no starter issues for this trip or the future for that matter anymore .
    Is it time to go yet ?!?!?!?!? come on 30th, get here already :cry:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast