Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: lake james "wow"

MANIC MECHANIC
    I recognized Shirkey because of the hydro- and then that beautiful Sleekcraft passed that looks better than pictures can ever describe.
    DaveA
    Dave,
    Thanks for the compliment on our boat, we got really lucky a certain person
    brought it to our attention. (Thanks again, Tim)
    It's a shame you couldn't make it, I was hoping to meet you finally,
    I thought that since that was your neck of the woods that you might be there.
    Get that boat together and come see us at the next one!
    Tim

Wet Dream
    Looks like an awesome time. Pick a date and we'll see what we can do from up here. Its 550 miles for me, so chances are we'll leave here Thursday, spend the night somewhere along the way (Shirkey or Wideopen) and get there Friday and leave Sunday for a long ride home.

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Tim
    Lots of great pictures! I especially like that blue and white tunnel jet. LOL
    Probably would run faster without that big guy in it. I've got about 25 pics to post and will start on them soon if you guys haven't seen enough of our get together already???????????????????

miketsouth
    Post em'> Love 'em all...Really enjoy seeing the faces of peoples i met this summer.

Huffer
    would be great to have another run to the hills,leaves will be at peak oct.23
    week-end.last week-end was the best ever for me,meet really great people
    fast boats,tim, leland,paul,big jim,mike@wife,travis,john,tim@ the rest of the gang.camp ground will be closed oct17,i will find other place to stay while i'm on my route,hope everyone will attend and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun,hard to believe so many good people with such killer boats came to join us.my phone # is 704-458-6544 jerry jr

Huffer
    I guess we'll have to do something about that :boxed:
    we done fine without bass cop no problems here huh tim huffer

Huffer
    :clover: Settle down guys and gals. It was all good, clean, fast boating fun in a beautiful setting. You "Lake James Jettters" put on a great event, the only thing better would be another one befoe the Leaves Change. I had a great time and the barbeque and R.O.'s slaw was right on. Good to see the WV crew again and Tim WO 454, that boat runs better every time I see it.
    Until Next Time :chi:
    hey travis how about pm me so i can get your e-mail jerry jr from lake james

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast