Thread: free interior

oldphart
    After my tahiti sidewinder was stolen and wrecked I tried in vain to find a like hull. Finally gave up and bought an omega day cruiser. I have pretty much stripped everything off the old hull with the exception of the interior which was a couple of weeks old at the time. I need to get rid of this thing but i hate to haul a $1300.00 interior to the dump. if anyone is interested and can come to nor cal to get it it's yours. Only down side is that this is for an extremly wide 18 footer. its white with 2 colors of blue back to backs two on the right one on the left with a full engine cover.

Jetmugg
    Now you are talking my language. FREE. Seriously, I bought a Kachina with no interior at all. I need everything, even if I would have to modify it. Where are you located, Oldphart? Please tell me that you are in Missouri or Illinois. If so, I'll be over ASAP. My gut tells me that you are more likely in CA or AZ, and that's a long drive from my home in St Louis.
    Seriously, it's great to see so many kind hearted and generous jetters who are willing to give away valuable stuff like this.
    SteveM.

GOT WATER ??
    Hey oldphart do you still have that interior?

Blowin Mud
    Can I have the interior for a bon fire I am planning tomorrow.

bratprince
    Where in N. Cali? I would definately be interested in taking that off you hands even for a bit of money..

oldphart
    I'm north of sacramento, south of marysville about 20 minutes from Camp far West. Email me and I'll give you directions.

GOT WATER ??
    I sent you an email last night.
    did you not get it?
    My email adress is in my profile.

oldphart
    got water, your phone gots problems. I left you an Email with my phone number. I carry my cell most of the time

Blazerjet
    Oldphart Do you still have the Interior i would be happy to take it off your hands im in NorCal

oldphart
    sorry guys got water picked up the interior new years eve