Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: She's Wet!

cyclone
    Mr. Griggs will be taking his first river trip of the year this weekend (better late than never!).
    A few of his friends got together and thrashed until she purred like a kitten this afternoon at lake puddingstone. Congrats bro and i'll see you and the wife at BR this weekend!

Dat's cool. Congratulations Todd. She's lookin grand!

MikeF
    Lookin GOOD TODD!

Congrats Todd! Glad you're making out for the festivities.

MikeF
    Looks like you can FINALLY scratch that itch!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...45IMG_2383.JPG

MudPumper
    Looks great Todd, can't wait to see it.

thanks guys
    its a great feeling to finally get 'er done and get 'er wet for the first time this year, but i could not have done it without the help of my "LOYAL" family of friends:
    Dave "THE SUPER ONE" Bottomley, of SWEET performance products of Anaheim Ca. (714-502-9322)
    the plumbing looks "STELLAR" ive gotten nothing but compliments about your work, and for that i thank you!
    cyclone (Mike Finnegan) bro! you have helped me out in so many ways (NOT ONLY ON THE BOAT PROJ.) i owe you BIG time! so get those flares off of your truck already! lol thanks bro! if anyone ever has any questions about jet boats,... ive personaly learned more from mike than i care to remember! lol
    thanks again!
    to a close friend of mine, Carlos Gomez (Not on the boards) Submission Engines of Walnut Ca. (626-824-5103) This guy has the knowlege and skills to produce some quality performance engines and took the time out of his busy schedule to teach me about the motor we built! for this task i also owe him plenty of praise! i suggest if you are in the market for a rebuild or a complete new engine replace!... call carlos he'll treat you right!
    victorfb (hop-a-long) lol sorry bro but i could not pass it up! lol
    vic and i have spent quite a few long evenings in my garage helping me out with the decisions of how i wanted to go with the proj.
    vic also is one hell of a fabricator, and helped me out considerably with some of the components in the boat as well such as a complete Rail kit and the new place diverter mount....vic!... thank you much pal!
    Mike Flannegan (mikef) this guy has some class! now im not the most intellegent in the world of engines and pumps, but im learning, and mike has enlightened me on about 90% of what i thought i knew about boating and what makes a jet work most efficiently! although he's a bit on the quiet side, he has a shitpot of stuff going on up in that head of his, and im glad he taken the time to (TRY) explaine to me just some of the questions ive had!
    thanks mike, your a good friend!
    river dave, (The master machinist) thank you for all of the billett, you came through when i needed help and direction! thanks bro!
    yo my NI**A from ova da hill! BGMAN203 man do i even need to say anything?
    you know where you are bruvva! lol
    i know there are quite a few more of you guys that i may have forgot, but i promise that i'll get ya a beer this weekend!
    thanks Todd
    P.S.
    i forgot to thank that "SCHMUCK" todd over there at TRG......(OK...that's WAY GAY!)
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._motor_001.jpg
    sorry so big!

bruthas got an itchy ass!
    forgot my cream! :jawdrop:

Congrats Todd, the boat looks perfect!! Stoked your gonna make it to the river.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast