Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Problem With Bacon

DEEZ NUTTS
    Is that I cant get enough! End up cooking and eating the whole pack for dinner. Its like a drug.
    "A little used to do it, but a little wouldnt do it so the little got more and more" -Axl

Waist Deep
    You aint kiddin. Every weekend at the river, I pull out my old cast Iron pot, put the bacon in all messed up, put the lid on and stir occasionally. Screw the flat bacon. One or Two pounds in the pot at once cooks just fine

Debbolas
    We have bacon and eggs a lot for Breakfast! It's my favorite...Scream and Scream Jr. really like it!!

mike37
    Is that I cant get enough! End up cooking and eating the whole pack for dinner. Its like a drug.
    "A little used to do it, but a little wouldnt do it so the little got more and more" -Axl
    hell yes you gota cook the whole thing damit you got me wanting bacon now

Ziggy
    I can't eat it like I used to...to much lube in the pipes these days :squiggle: :umm: But the swine sure tastes good

Debbolas
    one word
    B L T 's

IN2-IN2MX
    We're pretty low on groceries right now (since I was in New York for 5 days and then got a friggen cold) so we had fried egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches for dinner. WTF! I can feel my arteries clog as I type this. :notam:

Debbolas
    We're pretty low on groceries right now (since I was in New York for 5 days and then got a friggen cold) so we had fried egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches for dinner. WTF! I can feel my arteries clog as I type this. :notam:
    Just pretend you are on the Atkins diet!!

Dr. Eagle
    Just pretend you are on the Atkins diet!!
    Or just be like me and ignore that you are fat and ugly!
    Uh oh... here they come http://home.t-online.de/home/bullitt...lystartrek.gif

Debbolas
    Doc!!
    How the heck are you?!?!
    Deb

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast