Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They Beheaded the Brit Hostage

carbonmarine
    It"s time .... It's time to just level the place.....
    May he rest in Peace.
    http://www.foxnews.com/images/140720...h_headshot.jpg

dicudmore
    agreed....lets level the dump

JustDawn
    How sad............. I'd love to drop a nuke on the entire region. :angry2: Are we allowed to call them F@#%$^'s in the forums?

MsDrmr
    Ya know, I just don't get it. I know they are doing it to retaliate against us, but don't they get that we (as a nation) are not changing our stance. I am not sure what we should do here, I would hate to kill all the innocent people for the acts of a few hundred people, think of the differences right here in our own state. There has to be a solution and I hope someone comes up with it soon, this is all just too much.

Back Forty
    This is nothing new. This desease has existed for thousands of years. Study your U-RO History. This problem was "almost" destroyed a couple of times but like the festering infection that it is, it must be Fully destroyed in order to kill it off. As soon as we stop worrying about the French, Germans and EVERYBODY ELSE, we can go in and cook that area. Sorry non terrorist people but you live in the infection therefore must go with it.

Mrs. Restless22
    Just tragic...He was so innocent....
    RIP :frown:

shueman
    Just Tragic....

little rowe boat
    Those fn bastards need to be NUKED. :220v:

Jbb
    They are a culture that is born and bred to hate the blue eyed infidels....and there will never be an end to the roving band of chicken shit thugs that are doing these atrocities...There is only one way to ensure you get them all.....unfortunately...its not going to happen...

Misogynist
    Ya know, I just don't get it. I know they are doing it to retaliate against us, but don't they get that we (as a nation) are not changing our stance. I am not sure what we should do here, I would hate to kill all the innocent people for the acts of a few hundred people, think of the differences right here in our own state. There has to be a solution and I hope someone comes up with it soon, this is all just too much.
    I'll clarify the mind set of the people over there... THEY ARE MOSLEM... According to their manifesto ( the koran )... WE ARE NOT INNOCENT..WE ARE INFIDELS... and lower than animals.. if we do not submit to Islam... we should have our throats cut from ear to ear... IT IS WRITTEN IN THE KORAN... I say that makes them "fanatics"... that was the same rational that we used to smoke two cities in Japan in '45... I think we need to turn the "Sunni triangle" into the "Sunni crater". It's time for operation " Enduring Radiation".... I want to see some value for my tax dollars that payed for those nukes... let's use them. :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast