Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Force 29/32 and Ultra 29 Shadow

In2Deep
    Thinking about a cat as my next boat.
    Interested in hearing from current owners of the Force 29 or 32, or the Ultra 29 Shadow. Likes, dislikes, ride, handling, power, etc..
    Thanks in advance for any input.
    Dave (I2D)

jdogginla
    Interested in hearing from current owners of the Force 29 or 32, or the Ultra 29 Shadow. Likes, dislikes, ride, handling, power, etc..
    Dave (I2D)
    U mean the Ultra 27 Shadow??? I don't think they make a 29. I'm also considering a 27' Shadow.......they have a sweet one for sale in their showroom. Burgandy and orange.......hot!

NorCalCat
    Dave (I2D)
    I took delivery of my Force 29 early this summer and I love it! I looked at DCB, Eliminator, Ultra, Force and HTM. Of all, I liked the Force. Best bang for the buck and personally think the best performance. It is the fasted plaining cat and turns like no other cat. Power it right and you will not be sorry. The service at Force is also top notch. I live in Northern California, so it is difficult to get to Fontana when you need something, so Force took care of me.
    The Ultra is a very nice boat, one of the best gels out there, however, I did not like the way it drove. It was too bow heavy for me.
    I drove each one and based my decision on personal preference. I would have loved to get the 32, but for storage reasons I went with the 29. Read Hot Boats reviews, it speaks for itself.
    Good luck. PM me if you have any questions. Talk to Dano at Force.

pussycat
    IF it's performance and durability you want buy my 30 spectre! Twin 300 outboards capable of 100mph and will run all day no problem! You will not beat the ride with any westcoast built cat!! PM me for more info!

BeaverJ
    I do not own one, but I did spend some time at there place in Ontario. I will say they rigging is top notch,,I think you get a good boat for the money. IMO

unleashed
    Sent ya a pm.
    Goodluck and may the Force be with you!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

syke-o
    talk to sandbar mike on the boards... he has a VERY nice Force!!

CornWater
    IF it's performance and durability you want buy my 30 spectre! Twin 300 outboards capable of 100mph and will run all day no problem! You will not beat the ride with any westcoast built cat!! PM me for more info!
    You're def workin it... I am trying my arse off, but I just don't know yet.. :cry:

Sandbar Mike
    Thanks Syko,
    We are extremly happy with our Force 29, I have had 2 flawless season now.
    They have great customer support, John and his boys who build these Force boats are very proud and will stand behind his product.
    The 29 is a great handling cat, nothing will touch you in Havasu just put the throttle to the wood and run that rough stuff over.
    When force put my boat in the orange county boat show in 2003, I was parked next to an Ultra Shadow, we smoked it!! the Force is just a better look'n boat
    Please no offense to anyone, just personal opinion,
    Good Luck in2deep

NorCalCat
    Dave (I2D)
    If you are looking for 2005 season, you should place your order before the LA County Boat Show. After that you will be lucky to get on the water by August.
    Just my $.02
    "May the FORCE be with you"

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast