Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Force 29/32 and Ultra 29 Shadow

Kilrtoy
    Here's your debate settled. I will get both prices and post them in the morning. I have factual papers!!
    There is fact right there
    ok for a 29 canopy with twin OB's
    DCB 165
    Force 130
    but there is alot of options on the force that are standard on the DCB.
    I will not qoute exact prices, but it is actually alot closer than that..... and I mean alot closer

BoatFloating
    There is fact right there
    ok for a 29 canopy with twin OB's
    DCB 165
    Force 130
    but there is alot of options on the force that are standard on the DCB.
    I will not qoute exact prices, but it is actually alot closer than that..... and I mean alot closer
    What options????? I've seen DCB's list and hell a 12v socket is a option. So I would say DCB list is pretty big.... Why hide the prices is Dave now doing goverment contracts? I can see it now the new DCB Seal Team boat....http://www.dcbracing.com/images/daveinboat.jpg

mbrown2
    Lets just say that Tomcat F29 with 300x's is about $60K more than I paid for my boat 29' cat with my stereo.... I know Charley it's only a Carrera or Aftershock as you like to say :notam:
    Yeah, but you don't count...you get a better deal on Carrera's then Charlie does on DCB's and you had to sub the work out....or get specs and designs from elsewhere....so building a boat by numbers don't count... :rollside: :boxed: :rollside:

BoatFloating
    Yeah, but you don't count...you get a better deal on Carrera's then Charlie does on DCB's and you had to sub the work out....or get specs and designs from elsewhere....so building a boat by numbers don't count... :rollside: :boxed: :rollside:
    But it's more fun and a true one off..... :rollside:
    Mike, remember going thru the Channel with me in your boat with Smokey..... Hey, don't wave at them they don't own a DCB

mbrown2
    But it's more fun and a true one off..... :rollside:
    Mike, remember going thru the Channel with me in your boat with Smokey..... Hey, don't wave at them they don't own a DCB
    I have no come back for that one.......my mexican brutha from anutha mother... :wink: :wink: ....but it was the Carrera owner giving the advice....you would actually fit better in a cult...I am too nice. :wink:

Jrocket
    Whats this I see,MBrown wouldnt wave at a fellow DCb'er?

mbrown2
    Whats this I see,MBrown wouldnt wave at a fellow DCb'er?
    No...he was telling me not wave at the day campers swimming at the day beach who had no boats....
    But I took the road and wave to everybody.....He is a Snotty DCB owner, sitting behind a Carrera wheel. :chi: :chi:

Jrocket
    No...he was telling me not wave at the day campers swimming at the day beach who had no boats....
    But I took the road and wave to everybody.....He is a Snotty DCB owner, sitting behind a Carrera wheel. :chi: :chi:
    WOW...he just thinks he's all that huh?

WetWillie
    I have no come back for that one.......my mexican brutha from anutha mother... :wink: :wink: ....but it was the Carrera owner giving the advice....you would actually fit better in a cult...I am too nice. :wink:
    Mike just for the record.. Rocky is a Italiano... He prefers to be called a Mamoni or Stromboni. But please dont call him a mexican

Jrocket
    Mike just for the record.. Rocky is a Italiano... He prefers to be called a Mamoni or Stromboni. But please dont call him a mexican
    Yeah right...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast