Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Force 29/32 and Ultra 29 Shadow

MarkK
    Hey I am also looking at force and was wondering if you heard any good or bad about thier baots. thanks mark

Kilrtoy
    We were impressed with Force, liked what we saw in the 29.....

BADBLOWN572
    Between the two boats, I would go with the Force. I have to give John credit that his guys do rig their boats clean. I have heard that they have been having some problems in their motor department and not been able to get good long blocks lately. Don't know if they have cleared it up yet. Can always go with a Merc or other builder's engines too.
    I would also look into the new Carrera 29 too. Same exact bottom as the Force 29 and personally I like the deck better. Just my opinion. Should be priced just about the same too.

kidstuf
    Talk to Dano at Force.
    is dano still at force??

spectredave
    How about a Couger 27 MTR it is a 2002 .$69,900.00 boat will run in the upper 90's to 102 mph.Call me (770-827-7612)

THOR
    Between the two boats, I would go with the Force. I have to give John credit that his guys do rig their boats clean. I have heard that they have been having some problems in their motor department and not been able to get good long blocks lately. Don't know if they have cleared it up yet. Can always go with a Merc or other builder's engines too.
    I would also look into the new Carrera 29 too. Same exact bottom as the Force 29 and personally I like the deck better. Just my opinion. Should be priced just about the same too.
    HTM has a big cat now too.
    THOR <--- stirring the pot

BADBLOWN572
    HTM has a big cat now too.
    THOR <--- stirring the pot
    I heard that lifelines and helmets are standard equipment on their new boat. Come in all sizes from XS to XXXL.

Charley
    I looked at DCB, Eliminator, Ultra, Force and HTM. Of all, I liked the Force. Best bang for the buck and personally think the best performance.
    :idea:
    I drove each one and based my decision on personal preference.
    Don't think Dano is at Force and did you drive a 29 DCB?? If so what power?

shadow
    Thinking about a cat as my next boat.
    Interested in hearing from current owners of the Force 29 or 32, or the Ultra 29 Shadow. Likes, dislikes, ride, handling, power, etc..
    Thanks in advance for any input.
    Dave (I2D)
    I'm definately pleased with our 27 shadow.Can't say enough as to how pleased we are with the boat.With the stock 496HO the boat runs about 70mph.The only thing i would do different is more HP.We've had hundreds of trouble free hrs with our boat.If you are coming from a v bottom you will apreciate the amount of usable space below that most cats in that size don't have to offer.There are definately alot of nice cats in that size range to look at but i would recomend including Ultra as one to go personally check out.

Two K's
    I would check out the 28' domn8er also. While visiting in cali last summer I checked out three boat companies and liked the Domn8er best So much room!!! I really liked all three But that one stood for me. Is carrera the same bottom as force? I didn't see their 29' but looked at their 257 . I'm looking for a good angle in the sponsons and thought carrera's were a little too flat for the water here in ny. But the boat was built well and looked great Carrera gave me the best price for a hull and interior with fuel tanks only [thats the way I wanted to buy one]. But I thought Domn8er outshined them all. I didn't check out force but they do have a dealer here in NY so I plan on checking them out.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast