Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Force 29/32 and Ultra 29 Shadow

roln 20s
    I do not own either, but I love them both. I think that the Force with their custom motor options are one of the best buys on the cat market. They are beautiful boats, and Sandbar Mike's is a premier example. I hear that Dano has left Force only to run his EBoatLoans. Dano was a reason that I would have bought a Force. He is a great guy and always took care of me as a potential customer.
    Ultra's are beautiful great lines and very deep boat. Probably the best gel coat work in the biz--just amazing. Plus, John West is a great guy I'd do business with anyday. Test drive them bothm you can't go wrong.
    Roln 20s

BADBLOWN572
    Is carrera the same bottom as force?
    The Force 29 is the same bottom as the 257, but 3' added. The Carrera 29 bottom and the Force 29 originally came out of the same mold. Carrera ended up with it, legally, and Force made a duplicate. Only difference between the two boats are the decks. All running surfaces are identical.

Sandbar Mike
    The Force 29 is the same bottom as the 257, but 3' added. The Carrera 29 bottom and the Force 29 originally came out of the same mold. Carrera ended up with it, legally, and Force made a duplicate. Only difference between the two boats are the decks. All running surfaces are identical.
    I always thought the 2 bottoms were identicle as well, until we pulled up next to a 29 carera on the trialer. The rear end on the carrera has quite a big step leaving of couse less running surface, that may be why Force plains out faster. Bad Blown I agree with your props to Force/John, Hopefully they have got there arms around there engine problem. Supprisingly I'm still pushing the shit out of my BECK 540, without problems! Knocking on wood
    See you out there soon!

Two K's
    In2deep, If force and carrera are running the same bottom than maybe you should check out carrera too. Like I said earlier, the price they quoted me was really good. Also any input on the 28 commander cat?

BADBLOWN572
    In2deep, If force and carrera are running the same bottom than maybe you should check out carrera too. Like I said earlier, the price they quoted me was really good. Also any input on the 28 commander cat?
    STAY AWAY FROM COMMANDER. Do a search on the boards and I think you will find out why.

Goodtime$
    badblown i agree with your comments, a little ruff with the lifeline idea but granted, safety is a must.
    Value for Value, it would be hard to look away from the Ultra 27, gelcoat, interior space and family comfort are ahead of others, I know the Carrera and Force 29s are great deals, my two pesos.
    check the LA show,everyones bringin new air packers...cheers

Reaper1
    If your looking for family comfort my 28' Magic Cat with the open helm option has more room than the above mentioned boats. My 2 shillings.

DogHouse
    Reaper1 speaketh the truth.

Charley
    Reaper1 speaketh the truth.

so 2 grown men actually believe in magic???
    Sorry I had too

Reaper1
    so 2 grown men actually believe in magic???
    Sorry I had too
    "you can do magic, do to too, and you know you're the one who could put out the fire, you know darn well when you cast your spell................"
    Remember that jam from back in the day??? Sir Charles

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast