Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Force 29/32 and Ultra 29 Shadow

Charley
    "you can do magic, do to too, and you know you're the one who could put out the fire, you know darn well when you cast your spell................"
    Remember that jam from back in the day??? Sir Charles
    Thinkin....hmmmmmm
    AMERICA??

NorCalCat
    is dano still at force??\
    Dano was at Force, he left. But ask for John, he will hook you up!

NorCalCat
    :idea:
    Don't think Dano is at Force and did you drive a 29 DCB?? If so what power?
    I did drive the DCB with a 525. Too pricey for what you get. Force is the best bang for your buck.

BADBLOWN572
    One thing that people are not considering about DCB is that you might be paying a little more for an equally equipped boat, but what is peace of mind worth knowing that your boat was 1) done right, 2) knowing that you will be taken care of if shit happens? To me that would be worth quite a bit. If I was going to pay someone to do a boat for me, on the west coast, DCB is the only one that I would consider. Just my .02
    <~~~Definitely not a DCB chearleader

DogHouse
    so 2 grown men actually believe in magic???
    Yep, Santa too!
    I started counting backwards once I hit 30. I'm almost a teenager again. Pretty soon I'll be able to believe in anything I want!

NorCalCat
    One thing that people are not considering about DCB is that you might be paying a little more for an equally equipped boat, but what is peace of mind worth knowing that your boat was 1) done right, 2) knowing that you will be taken care of if shit happens? To me that would be worth quite a bit. If I was going to pay someone to do a boat for me, on the west coast, DCB is the only one that I would consider. Just my .02
    <~~~Definitely not a DCB chearleader
    Is that worth $40-50K? Not for me...Also, I have had NOTHING but good experiences with Force. Their service has always been top nothch for me and I have had some minor problems, but they were all taken care of. How about this one. I live in Northern California, and they deliverd the boat to my home because of som warantee stuff done.
    I call that service, plus with the $50k I saved in invested wisely!
    Make sure you weigh it lb. for lb.
    Just my $.02

riverbound
    We do a lot of work for force and I am very impressed with their boats. For the money you can not beat what you get and their rigging is top notch. The Ultra is also a nice boat but if I was spending the money Force would be the way to go.

Sandbar Mike
    Hey Norcal, this pic was a nice selling point!!
    Hey, Our spring break mens trip is OOONNN, March 25th! You Game? :devil:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../40homePic.jpg

BADBLOWN572
    There is no way that an equally equipped DCB is $40-$50k more than a Force! I would say that if you worked on both of them, you could probably get within $10k or less. I would definitely pay $10k more for a DCB than a Force. Much better investment. DCB's hold their value much better in Force so in the long run, you are going to be coming out ahead with the DCB.
    I am not badmouthing Force what so ever. I think they do build a nice product, but like I said, if I was having someone build me a boat on the west coast, there is only one place that I would shop.

mbrown2
    Is that worth $40-50K?
    Nothing against Force, but show me the $40-$50K on similarly rigged boats? Same options, Same Motors? In fact, go get and list on the boards here a quote on a Force 26 pretty well rigged, small stereo, basic Extreme trailer, and with 2 300x's or an HP525? Then I will get a quote from DCB on a Mach 26 similarly equipped. I can pretty much guaranty there won't be $40-$50 difference in pricing...no where near that.
    When I priced boats, the difference you guys speak of was not there, so obviously you did not get your pricing from Dave and compare apples to apples.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast