Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pegged Movie Question?

WetWillie
    Tom,
    What is the relationship between the Pegged DCB and the video Pegged? Im just being curious. Hows the movie coming along?
    W :idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...19127_2752.JPG

mbrown2
    I don't think there is any connection...

Three Days Only
    I told him to name it Pinned, I know that I pin my sticks, not pegg them, but whatever.
    Chris is chris and there nothging anyone can do to change him.
    Jeff

Tom Slick
    Tom,
    What is the relationship between the Pegged DCB and the video Pegged? Im just being curious. Hows the movie coming along?
    W :idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...19127_2752.JPG
    Hey WW,
    No connection, however Randy (Pegged Owner) was kind enough to bring his boat out for some filming and it will be seen in the "Pegged" DVD. Randy is super cool and as you know his boat is sick.
    We finished filming this weekend and editing begins this week. We plan to be ready to ship in about 5 weeks!
    Chris

Bre
    Nice finally meeting you Chris.

Tom Slick
    Nice finally meeting you Chris.
    Very nice meeting you and Andy as well. Had a great weekend! Lots of very nice people. I'm sure that I'll see you guys again sooner than later.

boatslayer
    hey chris how did the film of greg coming around the corner comeout

Bling Bling
    Hey WW,
    No connection, however Randy (Pegged Owner) was kind enough to bring his boat out for some filming and it will be seen in the "Pegged" DVD. Randy is super cool and as you know his boat is sick.
    We finished filming this weekend and editing begins this week. We plan to be ready to ship in about 5 weeks!
    Chris
    Yea right! Randy has been Slicks idol 4 sometime. When Randy bought Slicks dream boat, he wanted his idol to peg him in the ass. Now do you see where he got the name from!

Tom Slick
    hey chris how did the film of greg coming around the corner comeout
    It was pretty weak just like his posts. That milk truck boat of his doesn't photograph very well, because that played out all white paint job just gets washed out in the light. Maybe if he painted it like his black and pink dully it would stand out better. I may have got something good if he didn't back out of the throttles like a little biatch too.

boatslayer
    It was pretty weak just like his posts. That milk truck boat of his doesn't photograph very well, because that played out all white paint job just gets washed out in the light. Maybe if he painted it like his black and pink dully it would stand out better. I may have got something good if he didn't back out of the throttles like a little biatch too.
    haha,, i think the only reason u didnt get good video is because we were going between 125-130 when we went past u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast