Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bush was denied wiretaps, bypassed them

Steve 1
    That's all you do asshole. You gripe like a little bitch.
    Get off your computer and go fix some of the problems
    you gripe about that I caused
    I am just a worthless blow hard pile of crap.
    Now i go play with A cheap hooker and see if I can die from Aids.
    Hey Is the sucide option is still open.
    Told you what to do!!

Arizona Hot Boater
    Told you what to do!!
    Steve 1 has been reduced to changing quotes, so sad.

Forkin' Crazy
    You like this don't you, Troll. Funny.... I have read several of your posts and have yet to find one that took any intelligence to write.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I was feeling the same term come to mind ........... Troll.

Arizona Hot Boater
    I have read several of your post and have yet to find one that took any intelligence to write.
    Intelligence, now that's an interesting word. So far I have seen only a few intelligent posts made by a select few.
    You guys mostly gripe and put down government, like any of you could do better.
    If someone thinks they can make things better then go do so and stop wasting time talking about the worlds problems on a boating forum.

Steve 1
    Sluggie Duh Forum =Political Rhetoric
    Please consult your doctor before reading
    No we only trash filthy Communists Traitors, terrorists and homemade muslims (democRats) and stalinsts (clintonistas)
    Got it now get on your jet bike and leave!

Old Texan
    Intelligence, now that's an interesting word. So far I have seen only a few intelligent posts made by a select few.
    If someone thinks they can make things better then go do so and stop wasting time talking about the worlds problems on a boating forum.
    You left out the Troll part. Because it's true?
    I believe you have been warned about your off topic bashing ways. If you want to participate other than as a Troll, do so. If not you will be ignored and your boring rhetoric will dry up and blow away.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ok, gonna take a guess here. AHB is 1 of 2 things, #1, an elected Democratic official and these discussions are way to close to home for him to tolerate, or #2, one of those "non-voters", who don't vote because it doesn't matter anyway for 1 of 2 reasons. #1, "vote doesn't count because of the state I live in is heavilly tilted against me" or #2, "vote doesn't count because of the corruption of and ownership of the govt by "big business"".
    The people on here who actually debate ("argue" if ya like) viewpoints and actual facts ARE doing something. They are educating themselves by finding the facts (else refered to as "truth"), they are educating their opponent as to either A, facts the opponent was unaware of or B, correcting an opponent's misperception/misconceptions (see Webster's.com). The folks who troll arround with "you're a stupid queer idiot who should die" and similar BS are the ones doing nothing but making themselves look as they should, weak, idealess, pathetic, and annoying.
    The "I don't bother voting crowd" even in this country have a "free speech" right to bich, but do not deserve it. If ya 'troll" arround thru posts I have made on various topics, you will find I am a labor union member (IAMAW), have been 10 yrs. I am NOT a big "pro-union" supporter as I feel (and can back it up) that the labor unions are no longer doing anything "for the worker", they work solely to perpetuate themselves as a power.
    The ONLY reason I belong is to vote on my labor contract, and if I dislike it, to have a VALID REASON to voice a desparaging opinion, because I posted an officical opinion, by casting a vote. Arround me, as a coworker, if you hate the contract, and voted, we can debate it, or agree. If you are not a union member, or otherwise did not vote on it, and got overruled, shaddup, because you deserve what you got. The same is true for the govts of the parts of this country, state & fed.

spectratoad
    ok for the record "W" can monitor my phones and he don't have to tell me.
    I second that. Guess that also means that I must not be doing anything wrong and if they do monitor my phones I hope they tell me if my kids are doing anything they shouldn't be doing.

Freak
    I will restate the fact I do not have a problem with spying on terrorists with built in checks and balances. That protects our rights. So if this spying were to swing over to critics of the war and the news media or whatever -- as in the Nixon / Vietnam years. I would want someone ass and so should you.
    Now sometimes I don't like it what it allows. Such as; It's your right say what ever you want EVEN if it goes against the majority. That's how the sickest of the sick like NAMBLA (sp?) can say the things they do. It's upsetting but I understand that is how it has to be.
    I want the unborn members of every American family to have the same rights we have and I see no reason they cannot. Any time someone steps on your constitutional rights you had better raise a stink. We have to protect everyone’s rights or soon no one will have any.
    Whether this form of spying is effective today is another matter. Do you really think terrorists still talk on the phone after this news broke? I doubt it.
    I feel preserving Constitutional rights is not "political" unless your trying to plead ignorance on things like domestic spying on US citizens. I love the latest spin going off now. The "We didn't know about it - NSA must have done it on its own without our knowledge or consent...". That's one lame and late spin. Especially after admitting to ordering it. Do they think we're that stupid?
    I'm repub and I am no fool to think the dems would be any better.
    I may be naive to think in America no one is above the law but that is how I want it and you should to.
    The funny thing about all this is that the President is willing to tell America that we should grow up and get serious about national security, but yet he does not. Such as controlling our borders or sea ports.
    I feel Mr. Bush does not act with these messages. If he was the public might actually gain a sense of purpose.
    This stuff get's me fired up but I'm typed out so I'll shut up now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast