Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeller question?

tahoe22
    Andy, I have a used B-SS Impeller I'll let you have cheap like, e-mail me if your interested?

Boater Bill
    HBjet, I thought Terry was the homo.

Eric
    SS is the only way to go with that kind of HP. That alum impeller will come apart on you.
    As to the impeller size, I would have one of the shops (MPD is a good choice) custom cut the impeller using the dyno sheet from your motor.
    Eric

racingrascal
    Terry is the Homo. Hbjet I called Jack on my lunch break today. He said I have to go to a SS impeller or I may as well not even drive the boat with any kind of speed in mind or leaving the hole hard. It will just crack real fast and come apart. He also said that the B was wrong for the set I end up with, it was right up until the blower came in to play. I need to go to an A for the boat to work properly. $1,200 installed plus then he will give me credit for the brand new alum. B. BTW This is not Ultra Custom Boats fault, I am the jackass that changed my order 25 times, they set it up right for the first motor that was going in it. Then right before it's done I changed my mind and the pump was already built and in the boat.
    Andy
    [This message has been edited by racingrascal (edited November 16, 2001).]

racingrascal
    If someone is iterested in my brand new "B" impeller, you can call John West a Ultra Boats. 619-443-1100. He can sell it to you.
    Andy

rivercrazy
    Is that the price of the impeller reworked or stock out of the box? Does it also include a new wear ring or will your existing wear ring fit nice and tight?

racingrascal
    That is staight out of the box, I don't know it that includes a new wear ring or not.
    Andy

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HBjet:
    [B]RR, you just couldn't listen to me last night huh? I'm telling you, SS is the only way to go with your setup. If you don't want to buy one, then you might as well start parting out your motor since you won't be needed items like your blower. Here bud, this is the one number to answer all of your questions.
    949-631-2040 ask for Jack.
    HBjet
    F'ing Homo always looking for the cheapest deal. You skank!
    I gotta ask ya HB,aside from donunts, do you get some kind of discount on the work you have done and the parts you buy?? All the free publicity really should get you somewhere you know. When i do a motor for someone and it's a referal, that guy gets a little extra of his next bill and that's a fact! One hand washes the other, you should remember that.
    BTW, if RR wants to look for a deal what's wrong with that?? I ALWAYS look for a deal. Nothing wrong with that. Not everone has an extra $1200 or so for an SS impeller. Why not recommend bronze and he can save some money?? Why doesnt anyone think of that? Some friend you must be eh? They are half the money and are good to at least 1500hp. I still plan on running aluminum until i get my setup dialed in, (close to 700hp)then i'll run bronze. If the aluminum grenades(which is a given right?) i'll let you know. So far so good the past two seasons.
    You people in southern cal should really open your eyes to the rest of the world we live in.
    "the one and only number"
    YOU ARE TOO MUCH DUDE!!
    Chet
    P.S. as blowndragboat would say...get the D$#^ out of you mouth.

77charger
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    RR, you just couldn't listen to me last night huh? I'm telling you, SS is the only way to go with your setup. If you don't want to buy one, then you might as well start parting out your motor since you won't be needed items like your blower. Here bud, this is the one number to answer all of your questions.
    949-631-2040 ask for Jack.
    HBjet
    F'ing Homo always looking for the cheapest deal. You skank!
    Haha!
    I second that definitely talk to jack at mpd took my impeller to him and it did what he said it would do.

Ghighway
    Originally posted by
    I gotta ask ya HB,aside from donunts, do you get some kind of discount on the work you have done and the parts you buy?? All the free publicity really should get you somewhere you know. When i do a motor for someone and it's a referal, that guy gets a little extra of his next bill and that's a fact! One hand washes the other, you should remember that.
    BTW, if RR wants to look for a deal what's wrong with that?? I ALWAYS look for a deal. Nothing wrong with that. Not everone has an extra $1200 or so for an SS impeller. Why not recommend bronze and he can save some money?? Why doesnt anyone think of that? Some friend you must be eh? They are half the money and are good to at least 1500hp. I still plan on running aluminum until i get my setup dialed in, (close to 700hp)then i'll run bronze. If the aluminum grenades(which is a given right?) i'll let you know. So far so good the past two seasons.
    You people in southern cal should really open your eyes to the rest of the world we live in.
    "the one and only number"
    YOU ARE TOO MUCH DUDE!!
    Chet
    P.S. as blowndragboat would say...get the D$#^ out of you mouth.[/B]
    HEY CHET!!!!! Until your name is behind some of the quickest jets and record holders like the people you keep talking down you should just shut the f*#k up! Having an opnion or making a suggestion is one thing but your just an obnoxious asshole. It doesn't matter what name you post under your stink just comes through. Why don't you take that D#*k out of your ass I think your about a quart over filled!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast