Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More AMDR Pics

hot_diggity_dog
    Great meeting you Tom, and glad we were able to help you with your jump start. I'm sure your movie is going to jumpstart more than one persons weekends and summer activities. :rollside:
    There was some funny shiat goin on at Dinner.
    Chris nice to hang as alway's, Andy's ride was just plain sick!!!!! It made Bling's rigging look Junior Varsity.
    UP4 and Diamarco's did it up like Rockstars this trip. :eat: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    HDD

Tom Slick
    There was some funny shiat goin on at Dinner.
    Chris nice to hang as alway's, Andy's ride was just plain sick!!!!! It made Bling's rigging look Junior Varsity.
    UP4 and Diamarco's did it up like Rockstars this trip. :eat: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    HDD
    Yeah, Andy's rigging is the real deal for sure, but Blings ain't to shabby either. As always, great hanging with you guys too.

DrewDown
    6 dolla, Are you headed out this weekend? Drew

OutCole'd
    Where did everyone get together for dinner?

Three Days Only
    Looking back at all the pics, that was a kick ass weekend!!! Im ready to go again.
    Jeff

Reaper1
    Okay, I'm a little worried about our boy Tom Slick. See how his pinky is gently waving in the air and is not firmly wrapped around the shot. :wink: Love ya Crissy!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...043_Small_.JPG

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Looking back at all the pics, that was a kick ass weekend!!! Im ready to go again.
    Jeff
    There will be another one....Date to be released as soon as possible to allow scheduling for everybody It won't be until after Memorial Day next year. I want to see 100 boats out there next time.....

FRENCHIE
    There will be another one....Date to be released as soon as possible to allow scheduling for everybody It won't be until after Memorial Day next year. I want to see 100 boats out there next time.....
    i thinks we might just get it!!! :wink:

6 Dollar Boat
    Okay, I'm a little worried about our boy Tom Slick. See how his pinky is gently waving in the air and is not firmly wrapped around the shot. :wink: Love ya Crissy!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...043_Small_.JPG
    Chris was posing for this pic. There was one Kamakazi left and he put the pinky out as a joke...

Reaper1
    What up 6 Dolla? You don't have to defend Christoff. I know the truth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast